It Could Get A Bit Messi In Here - The Football Thread.

Now City can focus on winning the league
1pzinj.jpg
Oh behave you’ve had a fantastic season. I’d kill to be in your position!
But this is just piling on from last seasons pain! Even though you're a United fan I wouldn't wish this on you Joe! Ur one of my faves

As far as Europe next year I get it tho

View attachment 200570

But this is just piling on from last seasons pain! Even though you're a United fan I wouldn't wish this on you Joe! Ur one of my faves

As far as Europe next year I get it tho

Believe me the pain of having a really good team that’s enjoyable to watch and trades punches at the top but narrowly misses out is so nice. I miss it so much. Being repeatedly punched on the nose every week to the point that you’re so bored of it that you don’t feel the pain anymore, just crushing ennui, that’s less fun.

Believe me the pain of having a really good team that’s enjoyable to watch and trades punches at the top but narrowly misses out is so nice. I miss it so much. Being repeatedly punched on the nose every week to the point that you’re so bored of it that you don’t feel the pain anymore, just crushing ennui, that’s less fun.
What do u think I was feeling for years before last lol its the hope that kills!!

What do u think I was feeling for years before last lol its the hope that kills!!

But equally two points off the top with 6 games left. Man I’d be in my element. Every game as tense as fuck? Isn’t that what it’s all about? Win the last 6 and you have a damn good chance of being champions. Miss out because city match you or you slip up once more and then you get to be all whiny!

Back