Interscope Vinyl Collective

I got a seam split copy in November of Dre. Putting in a support request to see if they can give me a replacement. Doubt it at this point but I'd take any partial refund.

They grew up? (I may check it out, did not like Enema when I listened to it in the punk thread)

Screenshot_2024-02-20-18-20-11-18_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

For the fifth Interscope Vinyl Collective release, Billie Eilish unleashes her critically beloved debut LP. Recorded in her Los Angeles childhood home with producer brother FINNEAS, Eilish’s blend of dark pop, skittering hip-hop and glitchy electronic became the bridge from SoundCloud phenomenon to global superstar.

On WHEN WE ALL FALL ASLEEP, WHERE DO WE GO?, Eilish seamlessly blends the classic vocal phrasings of jazz and pop chanteuses with the sardonic, confessional lyricism unparalleled in modern music.

Few besides Eilish could pull off the ostensibly paradoxical mix of intensely relatable and playfully sinister. The gorgeous melancholia of “when the party’s over” and elegiac “i love you” intertwines effortlessly with the ukulele-hop of “8” and the greatest sample of The Office in music history. Billie’s debut album would go on to become one of the most critically acclaimed and best-selling albums of the year, with more than 24 billion streams globally to date and Diamond certification for “bad guy”. She won Record of the Year, Album of the Year, Song of the Year, and Best New Artist at the GRAMMYs, making her the first woman and the youngest artist in history to win all four general field categories in the same year. This limited edition release comes in an eco-friendly re-usable outer sleeve and features a gatefold jacket, exclusive glow in the dark album artwork, and 2 lithograph inserts. It is pressed on ECO-MIX recycled vinyl in various shades of blue. ECO-MIX is 100% recycled compound made of trimmed flash and left overs from any color which cannot otherwise be reused. With ECO-MIX, every disc will look different from the last.

I reached out over a month ago about a seam split and heard nothing back.

Probably won't be ordering much from them in the future unless something really crazy drops.

Screenshot_2024-03-20-18-27-08-48_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
For the sixth Interscope Vinyl Collective release, we are announcing Nine Inch Nails' The Downward Spiral!​
Thirty years after its release, Nine Inch Nails’ second full-length album remains one of the most brutal and emotionally wrenching albums ever recorded. A crushing concept album about self-destruction and total loss of control, Reznor augmented the synth-heavy industrial rock of Pretty Hate Machine (see “Mr. Self Destruct,” “Closer” on The Downward Spiral) with quieter, personal songs channeling his anguish into discomforting beauty (He once said writing “Hurt” tapped into “the deepest emotions I have ever had.”)​
Over 14 tracks, gorgeous melodies (“Piggy”) collide with near-violent soundscapes (“March of the Pigs”) in what Rolling Stone called “a harrowing, deeply affecting story of one man’s descent into his own abject soul.” “Downward Spiral felt like I had an unending bottomless pit of rage and self-loathing inside me and I had to somehow challenge something or I’d explode,” Reznor said in recent years. The Downward Spiral turned Reznor into an unlikely, reluctant rock superstar who would record some of the genre’s most influential and powerful albums. But for sheer emotion, this is the magnum opus.​
This limited edition 2LP features a gatefold jacket, printed sleeves, 180G black vinyl, limited edition lithograph insert, and a 12-page vinyl booklet​

View attachment 198268
For the sixth Interscope Vinyl Collective release, we are announcing Nine Inch Nails' The Downward Spiral!​
Thirty years after its release, Nine Inch Nails’ second full-length album remains one of the most brutal and emotionally wrenching albums ever recorded. A crushing concept album about self-destruction and total loss of control, Reznor augmented the synth-heavy industrial rock of Pretty Hate Machine (see “Mr. Self Destruct,” “Closer” on The Downward Spiral) with quieter, personal songs channeling his anguish into discomforting beauty (He once said writing “Hurt” tapped into “the deepest emotions I have ever had.”)​
Over 14 tracks, gorgeous melodies (“Piggy”) collide with near-violent soundscapes (“March of the Pigs”) in what Rolling Stone called “a harrowing, deeply affecting story of one man’s descent into his own abject soul.” “Downward Spiral felt like I had an unending bottomless pit of rage and self-loathing inside me and I had to somehow challenge something or I’d explode,” Reznor said in recent years. The Downward Spiral turned Reznor into an unlikely, reluctant rock superstar who would record some of the genre’s most influential and powerful albums. But for sheer emotion, this is the magnum opus.​
This limited edition 2LP features a gatefold jacket, printed sleeves, 180G black vinyl, limited edition lithograph insert, and a 12-page vinyl booklet​

MAY EMINEM – “THE SLIM SHADY LP” IVC EDITION
Featuring exclusive die cut packaging and more. Full details coming soon in April.

JUNE HELMET – “BETTY” IVC EDITION
Featuring new artwork, exclusive packaging, and more. Full details coming soon in May.

MAY EMINEM – “THE SLIM SHADY LP” IVC EDITION
Featuring exclusive die cut packaging and more. Full details coming soon in April.

JUNE HELMET – “BETTY” IVC EDITION
Featuring new artwork, exclusive packaging, and more. Full details coming soon in May.
Thanks for posting those, they hadn't included them in the email.

View attachment 198268
How is this any different from the standard release? Save for the lithograph...

Back