Interscope Vinyl Collective

pressed at Furnace
How many Bothans died for this information?

gif linked to Interscope Vinyl Collective Subscription
s.gif

s.gif
For the seventh Interscope Vinyl Collective release, we are announcing EMINEM's The Slim Shady LP!​
It wasn’t an album. It was a revolution. When Interscope head Jimmy Iovine played Dr. Dre an EP of a loudmouth battle rapper from Detroit named Marshall Mathers, Dre famously replied, “Find him. Now.” On The Slim Shady LP – Eminem’s major label debut – the rapper channeled more than 20 years of poverty, dead-end jobs, insults and “Get off the stage!” chants into one of the most influential and gleefully offensive albums ever recorded. “He’s a warp-speed human rhyming dictionary with LL Cool J’s gift for the killer dis,” Rolling Stone wrote at the time. “He doesn’t rap about the hustling high life; just minimum-wage jobs, high school beatdowns and decidedly ill drug dementia.”​
“I dealt with a lot of shit coming up,” Eminem said at the time. “When it’s like that, you learn to live day to day.” With co-production by Dr. Dre, the album featured future classics like “My Name Is,” “Guilty Conscience” and “Just Don’t Give a Fuck,” which all melded circus-on-acid beats with Em’s unparalleled, tongue-twisting mastery of the English language.​
The album would sell nearly 500,000 copies in its first two weeks and go on to sell more than 7.3 million copies in the U.S. alone, winning the Best Rap Album Grammy and transcending from mere album to cultural behemoth. There’s no better distillation of Em’s proclamation that “God sent me to piss the world off” than this right here.​
This limited edition 3LP features a die cut, trifold jacket, alternative artwork, interchangeable sleeves, blue, green, and orange colored vinyl, and a fold out poster.​
A few slots are available in the Interscope Vinyl Collective! Subscribe now so you don't miss out on this title. Existing subscribers are guaranteed to receive this title.​

This looks really good to be honest!

gif linked to Interscope Vinyl Collective Subscription
s.gif

s.gif
For the seventh Interscope Vinyl Collective release, we are announcing EMINEM's The Slim Shady LP!​
It wasn’t an album. It was a revolution. When Interscope head Jimmy Iovine played Dr. Dre an EP of a loudmouth battle rapper from Detroit named Marshall Mathers, Dre famously replied, “Find him. Now.” On The Slim Shady LP – Eminem’s major label debut – the rapper channeled more than 20 years of poverty, dead-end jobs, insults and “Get off the stage!” chants into one of the most influential and gleefully offensive albums ever recorded. “He’s a warp-speed human rhyming dictionary with LL Cool J’s gift for the killer dis,” Rolling Stone wrote at the time. “He doesn’t rap about the hustling high life; just minimum-wage jobs, high school beatdowns and decidedly ill drug dementia.”​
“I dealt with a lot of shit coming up,” Eminem said at the time. “When it’s like that, you learn to live day to day.” With co-production by Dr. Dre, the album featured future classics like “My Name Is,” “Guilty Conscience” and “Just Don’t Give a Fuck,” which all melded circus-on-acid beats with Em’s unparalleled, tongue-twisting mastery of the English language.​
The album would sell nearly 500,000 copies in its first two weeks and go on to sell more than 7.3 million copies in the U.S. alone, winning the Best Rap Album Grammy and transcending from mere album to cultural behemoth. There’s no better distillation of Em’s proclamation that “God sent me to piss the world off” than this right here.​
This limited edition 3LP features a die cut, trifold jacket, alternative artwork, interchangeable sleeves, blue, green, and orange colored vinyl, and a fold out poster.​
A few slots are available in the Interscope Vinyl Collective! Subscribe now so you don't miss out on this title. Existing subscribers are guaranteed to receive this title.​

This looks really good to be honest!
So basically this in color vinyl? https://www.discogs.com/release/14565842-Eminem-The-Slim-Shady-LP

yeah if I didn’t already have a copy I’d grab it. Kinda annoying they don’t include the track listing, which I’d assume is the same as that one
I’d rather have something like this for the Marshall Mathers LP. That one will never be topped in my eyes. I remember I had a burned copy of the cd before it even came out.

Back