Immerse Your Soul In Love - The Radiohead Thread

I’m sure they’ll come back at some point, they’ll want to keep it in print, probably just the covid knock on delays with pressing.
Is there still a possibility of any anniversary box sets with some of these remaining ones? I've got AMSP box, In Rainbows Box, OKNOTOK in birthday blue, Amnesiac XL (not the cleanest, has pops) and then your KidA PIF en route...

Is there still a possibility of any anniversary box sets with some of these remaining ones? I've got AMSP box, In Rainbows Box, OKNOTOK in birthday blue, Amnesiac XL (not the cleanest, has pops) and then your KidA PIF en route...

I don’t think so, at this stage it’d be a major shock given the anniversary passed in October and the only talk I saw was Ed appearing to deny it. Honestly almost all the leftover songs from those two ended up being reworked for Hail to the Thief and In Rainbows anyway so beyond the Amnesiac b-sides there might not be such a trove of bits.

If you can get the XL 2x10” Amnesiac from 2016 it randomly has Parlophone accredited records, with the run out groove info from the last Parlophone pressing, in an XL sleeve. It’s actually pretty damn good.

If you can get the XL 2x10” Amnesiac from 2016 it randomly has Parlophone accredited records, with the run out groove info from the last Parlophone pressing, in an XL sleeve. It’s actually pretty damn good.
I gotta think this would be nigh on impossible, no one on cogs has any of these properly listed...

I gotta think this would be nigh on impossible, no one on cogs has any of these properly listed...

This is the one I have and info is correct to my pressing but I’ve absolutely no doubt that half the sellers aren’t selling the right thing at all...

It is the only 10” XL did of it though and it seemed very limited. I’m thinking they inheritted some pressings and put them in their own jackets and for their own release has the 12” 45 done, there was never such a pressing on Parlophone/Capitol to my recollection.

This is the one I have and info is correct to my pressing but I’ve absolutely no doubt that half the sellers aren’t selling the right thing at all...

It is the only 10” XL did of it though and it seemed very limited. I’m thinking they inheritted some pressings and put them in their own jackets and for their own release has the 12” 45 done, there was never such a pressing on Parlophone/Capitol to my recollection.

Just go OG... make the commitment and go all in:)

they will be forever pieces so look at it as an investment for the future 😂😂😂

Just go OG... make the commitment and go all in:)

they will be forever pieces so look at it as an investment for the future 😂😂😂
harman-jbl-l100-blue-pair.jpg
You try telling NightMather he can't have these because DayMather had to order a bunch of OG Radiohead... I don't want to even imagine what I find the next morning scrawled on the mirror in toothpaste... he's scary you guys.

View attachment 87105
You try telling NightMather he can't have these because DayMather had to order a bunch of OG Radiohead... I don't want to even imagine what I find the next morning scrawled on the mirror in toothpaste... he's scary you guys.
Do both....combine the forces of both Mathers to become MegaMather...a truly unstoppable spending monster 😂

My current studio album versions right now:
Pablo (90s parlophone)
Bends (capital reissue)
Ok Computer (90s parlophone & oknotok bday blue)
Kid A (XL 12")
Amnesiac (XL 12")
*HTTT (XL)
In Rainbows (boxset)
KOL (XL)
AMSP (boxset)

Last edited:
My current studio album versions right now:
Pablo (90s parlophone)
Bends (capital reissue)
Ok Computer (90s parlophone & oknotok bday blue)
Kid A (XL 12")
Amnesiac (XL 12")
In Rainbows (boxset)
KOL (XL)
AMSP (boxset)

Mine is

Pablo (90s CD/No record yet)
The Bends (2014 Parlophone/90s CD)
OK Computer (OKNOTOK box/90s CD)
Kid A (LPKIDA1/CDKIDA1)
Amnesiac (XL 10”/Library Book CD)
I Might Be Wrong (XL vinyl/OG CD)