Immerse Your Soul In Love - The Radiohead Thread

Also since PH seems to be stuck at #9 for almost everyone, this pic never fails to make me laugh:

Im-a-crepe.jpg

I have it at #6! Anyone have it higher?

apparently it's all leaked now

pm man, be cool

i don't care this is like eavesdropping on a band rehearsing, this is an incredible treasure trove

Last edited:
1. In Rainbows
2. The Bends
3. OK Computer
4. Kid A
5. Hail to the Thief
6. Pablo Honey
7. A Moon Shaped Pool
8. Amnesiac
9. King of Limbs

KOL is the only one I don't really care for at all. The Bends was my #1 for a looooooong time, but there is something about In Rainbows that just feels so Radiohead-y.
KOL songs live are outstanding though... I get what they’re going for, but it didn’t work out the best on the LP.

It took a little bit of effort, but I did find the full leak of all 18 “discs” of the OK Computer sessions. It’s Incredible. If you just search around enough, you should be able to find it pretty easily.

Also yes I made a thread for Radiohead but didn’t realize one already existed.

For those looking for the OK Computer sessions, I might suggest heading to archive.org and searching...

Well...I did it...have in rainbows, httt, and ok boxes all in route to me :)

What is this about a HttT box? o_O

Nice grabs, I want another boxset of In Rainbows and still need to get a standard of the OKNOTOk for easier playing(or a birthday blue would be nice).

Sorry moon box...been drinking wine ;)

Sheesh, you scared me. I still need to grab all the Capitol singles and B-sides and with the rumor that Kid A box may be happening I need to save up for that too. (Hit me up if your going to sell the OKNOTOK, hopefully I'll have some more cash then.)

Just discovered the other day that my bends has a nasty scratch on side B. Don't know how it happened...

I pulled the trigger on ok box because I was bidding on a sealed one on eBay...saw someone went up to $150 and grabbed it(after eyeing it on cogs for awhile) for $80 and still sealed too;)

Ohhh I would have grabbed it at that price too! Very nice find man! (y)

Sheesh, you scared me. I still need to grab all the Capitol singles and B-sides and with the rumor that Kid A box may be happening I need to save up for that too. (Hit me up if your going to sell the OKNOTOK, hopefully I'll have some more cash then.)

Just discovered the other day that my bends has a nasty scratch on side B. Don't know how it happened...

Ohhh I would have grabbed it at that price too! Very nice find man! (y)
I’m going to a/b the blue and box vinyl, whichever is the best goes in the box, other is sold:)

Back