Immerse Your Soul In Love - The Radiohead Thread

This release is probably on the top of many want list in terms of Radiohead. In the 5 plus years of serious collecting...I’ve seen this come up for sale maybe once. Now it will be mine...oh yes it will be mine 💸💸💸

@Joe Mac I need your help....are there any differences in the vinyl pressings of

and

I don't see anything at all, but wanted to run it by you, or anyone else, for that matter. If there isn't a difference, then I'm keeping the 2 discs that sound the best overall for my LPKIDA1

@Joe Mac I need your help....are there any differences in the vinyl pressings of

and

I don't see anything at all, but wanted to run it by you, or anyone else, for that matter. If there isn't a difference, then I'm keeping the 2 discs that sound the best overall for my LPKIDA1

My understanding is that they are identical pressings in every way. There was only one initial uk & European pressing and it wasn’t pressed again over here until XL took over the catalogue. The only difference, as far as I am aware, is the catalogue number with the UK one being rarer.

My understanding is that they are identical pressings in every way. There was only one initial uk & European pressing and it wasn’t pressed again over here until XL took over the catalogue. The only difference, as far as I am aware, is the catalogue number with the UK one being rarer.
So really just sleeve differences in UPC code and it saying Lpkida1 right ...cool thanks that’s what I thought to bout vinyl

Back