Hot Take/ Musical Confession Thread!

both. q-tip is / was kind of a dick. love him and the group as a whole but he always seems to want to be the lead guy and steal the spotlight from the few shows ive seen and on tv. that said, listening in retrospect to just the lyrics im with phife from here on out. far more creative, and had a lot more humor. cant deny tip his producing chops. but then again, ali was a big part of that. tribe may have put out a few more projects had tip stifled that ego just a tad? still top three hip hop groups for me though. but yeah, phife was better. just mho.

At what? Rapping or being a cool dude? I would agree with the latter for sure but not by much.

Just thought of a hot take whilst i was listening to Dylan.
I love Dylan but i dont love Blonde on Blonde. For instance “Sad eyed Lady of the lowlands“. for me sounds like a 3min tune but goes on forever.....................

Last edited:
I've never liked anyone's version of Dancing in the Streets.
bcc339c82a7767438df64f4e4e566491.gif

kanye is definitely not a genius. hes just had great marketing, timing, and the balls to do some dumb shit on tv from time to time that luckily for him this generation seems to accept / encourage.
You wouldn't even say he is a talented producer? I'm not even remotely a Kanye stan, but I'll give him that. He is a garbage person now though and/or needs help.

Back