Hot Take/ Musical Confession Thread!

Just caught up on this thread - how is there a discussion about the best melon and no one mentions honeydew? It's a miracle of the natural world.

Also:
- Pet Sounds > any Beatles album
- Backstreet Boys >> *NSYNC >> solo Justin Timberlake
- lyrics are overrated

and one non-musical hot take:
- meat pies >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> sweet pies
Unpopular opinions to follow:

1. Watermelon
2. HONEYCRISP Apples
3. Pineapple
4. Cantaloupe
5. Honeydew Melon

See this thread for more fruit discussion.

She's regularly in the top 40. A lot of people listen to her. I think that constitutes at least a bit of the hot take
No...I get she's popular and, yes, her popularity would make it a take above room temp at least. I meant that statement to convey complete agreement with what you said and that for me your statement is plain as day.

Also, pancakes are in the mail. Is 444 S 5th Street Louisville, KY 40202 still a good address? 'Cause that's where I sent 'em.

No...I get she's popular and, yes, her popularity would make it a take above room temp at least. I meant that statement to convey complete agreement with what you said and that for me your statement is plain as day.

Also, pancakes are in the mail. Is 444 S 5th Street Louisville, KY 40202 still a good address? 'Cause that's where I sent 'em.
No.

See this thread for more fruit discussion.

So it's just me, you, @Goatfish , and @dansomeone who like honeydew? I mean, I guess we don't have to worry about sharing everyone else, but this is perplexing.

What about bubble tea flavors? Would people still pick watermelon or cantaloupe over honeydew? That can't be right.

So it's just me, you, @Goatfish , and @dansomeone who like honeydew? I mean, I guess we don't have to worry about sharing everyone else, but this is perplexing.

What about bubble tea flavors? Would people still pick watermelon or cantaloupe over honeydew? That can't be right.
I put honeydew and canteloupe on the same level. I hate both of them in their hard, unripe state that they seem to be frequently served in and I like them when they are nice and ripe.

I only ever get Thai tea bubble tea, not big on the fruity ones, sorry!

You’re not alone. Honeydew is delicious.

But it’s not top tier fruit. Honeydew is to mango as Kelly Rowland is to Beyoncé

And bubble tea is taro all the way

I am down for honeydew. I am pro melon of any sort but I prefer honeydew and cantaloupe to watermelon. I also enjoy a shake of salt on my melons. Pickled rinds are fucking dope too.

Back