Hologram tours

I also realize that I made that op much more confrontational than I intended. I’d really like to hear from someone who’s been to one.

The Tupac one was kind of insane since he was literally walking all over the stage and talking about where he was and snoop who was on stage too. The Dio and Orbison just seem kind of bland. IMO I couldn't do an entire show like this but if it was for a song or two that could be cool.

I remember the guy that worked on the Tupac one said it was EXTREMELY expensive still and had a ways to go before it became more practical where they seem much more alive on stage like pac did. He also was saying eventually he'd like to see the cost get down where people could have any band or historic figure rented for a Wedding or Party which would be cool imo.. Like getting Zeppelin all in there prime doing a whole set in my backyard actually moving around on stage like a real show would be awesome. I'm not ever going to go to an actual concert venue for it though.

The Tupac one was kind of insane since he was literally walking all over the stage and talking about where he was and snoop who was on stage too. The Dio and Orbison just seem kind of bland. IMO I couldn't do an entire show like this but if it was for a song or two that could be cool.

I remember the guy that worked on the Tupac one said it was EXTREMELY expensive still and had a ways to go before it became more practical where they seem much more alive on stage like pac did. He also was saying eventually he'd like to see the cost get down where people could have any band or historic figure rented for a Wedding or Party which would be cool imo.. Like getting Zeppelin all in there prime doing a whole set in my backyard actually moving around on stage like a real show would be awesome. I'm not ever going to go to an actual concert venue for it though.

I'm not going to lie that would be pretty amazing to have a hologram band playing in my back yard, a wedding, or at a beef and beer or something.

I liked holograms when National Geographic put one on the cover of their magazine about 30 years ago.

Also, holograms are stupid. And they're technically not holograms.

THANK YOU!

I thought I was being pedantic by saying this, too.

Too true. They’re ghosts. Ghosts, I tell ya.

Back