Hip Hop

This Little Brother is solid. Didn't know what to expect.
As a huge Little Brother fan, this new one is such an enjoyable listen. Brought back some memories of the early days when their name was catching fire on all of the early rap forums and trying to track down their music
I agree. I really liked this album a lot which was a very pleasant surprise. some of the beats/styles were a little different than usual but overall I thought it sounded very much like a classic LB album despite 9th not handling the production.

I definitely need to listen to it some more but my first listen was very positive

anyone fuck with this guy? first 1,000 get autographed.

This seems like such a scam. $50 for a bunch of "just whatever colors we've got". Can't wait to see what the discogs page looks like lol

This seems like such a scam. $50 for a bunch of "just whatever colors we've got". Can't wait to see what the discogs page looks like lol

Get On Down:

tumblr_n90ukgbMUa1qcdtheo3_500.gif

The poor fucking intern that had to make 200 separate entries with pictures just so people can pick out their favorite beanie baby

This is a cool idea in a "I can't believe someone actually had the audacity to go through with it" kind of way.

You're tripping. This is easily the best thing they've put out since the deep cuts on "Iridescence."
The blend of acoustic rock and melancholic rapping is something they've been doing since Sat 1, or really even AAT if you listen to "Palace." It just sounds foreign to you because they're using a feature for a hook, which they rarely do.

Sounds like radio trash.

None of the raw energy I usually associate with brock is here. This sounds like some big corp wanted a radio hit and paid brock to do it and brock just did the most generic stereotypical radio track they could.

Back