Hip Hop

Idk if I have the worst luck with those things or what, but I've tried a couple different brands and return them within a couple days everytime

Your phone should be able to hijack the radio.

I use to do it on my old phone I could walk into the supermarket and if they was on the radio and I was close enough it play my mobiles music instead xD

Yea my stupid ass pickup lol I got an 08. No aux ports til 09. So I burn em!
I was until last week I was driving a ‘91 Subaru Legacy Wagon. It finally died (RIP) and It had a stock cassette player that for some reason also included an aux line in. I was rocking a really respectable tape collection. The system itself was garbage but it was fun buying tapes for super cheap. My new car a 2016 Mazda 3 has a really nice system the bass is so hard it shakes the rear view mirror it has aux in and Bluetooth and USB but no CD player so my cars completely skipped CD’s I am gonna miss my tape player but I am going to enjoy listening to music a lot more in my car on my drive to work.

Really? Maybe sat 3.. but sat 1 they still was unknown I thought but growing.

So basically your saying soon as VICE got involved they was mainstream basically?

Well it depends on what you mean by mainstream, to me it doesn't get more mainstream than signing a massive deal then going number 1 with an album they made at Abbey Road.

I don't see Boy Bye as any more or less mainstream sounding than what they were going for since Saturation 1 though.

My RJ Payne from De Rap Winkel had a ship date of August 2nd but still no shipping confirmation. Have you guys seen them have good communication if something is delayed? Wondering if I should reach out

Back