Hip Hop

tape restock
I need a cd restock of this

Everybody Can't Go is fire.
maury_povich_lie_detector_test.jpg

We've missed you buddy. You going to armand hammer in ATL next month? I don't have anyone to go with yet

Thank you bro! I’ve missed being here with all of you awesome people. I didn’t even know they were gonna be here. But we have a newborn so I’ve put going out on hold until he gets a lil older. Wish I could go though.

@SixthDeadlyVenom
What did you think of those Scientist remixes? I still can’t get into them as much as I’m trying. I am loving Scientist rids the world of the evil curse and will as time permits go through more of his work.

They announced a pop up show here in LA. I guess I should grab a ticket and at least try for a copy .
Good luck if you go. There’s not many times I wish I lived stateside but the shows and pop ups you get make me green. I‘m sure there are others on here who’d be way ahead of me in any queue but if you did manage to get an extra copy and it’s spare I am definitely interested and would be willing to pay a decent price.
My only chance to pick one up directly has passed (I could fly across the country to camp out outside the venue on the off chance I can intercept billy and he has a copy but that seems a bit ridiculous) and the ticket company for the venue are seriously winding me up with alerts for non existent tickets and keep asking me my plans, bastards.
I will get a copy, somehow.

Not sure if this is a duplicate post, I did search, but if any fans of billy wood’s haven’t got this yet I would definitely recommend it.

Back