Hip Hop

Lucky, I couldn't get through the line ☹️

Did you pay with shop pay by chance? I added it to the cart but it sold out while I was waiting to get to checkout
I did use shop app. I’ve never got this lucky or unlucky (due to price) with any vinyl purchase. I felt more confident then ever with my timing and if it didn’t work this time for me than it never would. I’ve always been stuck with the regular $40 black trying to go for the more limited ones and striking out.

I hate ALCs queue system and it freezes on me every time. So I just don't even go for limited any longer. Got standard black for stress free.

Is there any music from the Boldy / Near Mint project released?

I hate ALCs queue system and it freezes on me every time. So I just don't even go for limited any longer. Got standard black for stress free.

Is there any music from the Boldy / Near Mint project released?
I thought the new Boldy album was going to be on all streaming platforms today, but that doesn't seem to be the case. Luckily almost all variants of all Near Mint drops linger for months so there's no real hurry in scooping it up yet.

I thought the new Boldy album was going to be on all streaming platforms today, but that doesn't seem to be the case. Luckily almost all variants of all Near Mint drops linger for months so there's no real hurry in scooping it up yet.
yeah they stated no streaming for this one outside of the single. but they said that for conway project as well so we will see.

Maps restock at backwoodz, Deluxe version too.

Bit of an restock at derapwinkel

Last edited:
cphcrates is dropping some mystery bundles in about 20 mins. i think its something like 6 albums for 75€ .

A gift package contains the following:
  • 2 Sold out records. (Numbered copy)
  • 1 Record in stock. (Numbered copy)
  • 3 Promo records. (Unnumbered copies)

Last edited:
Brief update on my defective RRC record.
I first contacted the August 26 and they still havent solved this shit.
They are giving airvinyl a run...
Spam them on all their socials. I don’t understand what happened, as tuff kong they had pretty good CS to start but my last attempt at contact they were shite. They lost me as a customer when I realised they sell as soulcraft on Discogs and flip their own records and then around the same time RRC emerged and the many complaints of QC and no responses, again with TK I never had or heard of any QC issues.

It‘s a shame but they are now a joke and I hope the artists they work with realise they ain’t helping their fans and find a better label.

On an aside does anyone have any information about Mavi and DRW?

Back