Hip Hop

Sauce Walka's new album dropped yesterday and it's 🔥 don't sleep on this one!

Hell yea! Glad to see some love for Sauce Walka in here. Super dope seeing him do a full east coast style project especially after that killler feature on Lakers vs. Rockets with WSG. Dude is one of my favorite rappers out

Flee Lord finally dropped his collab with 38 Spesh, Loyalty and Trust

How are y'all liking this project? I'm hearing lots of good things.

too quiet in here

Just saw her live at Outside Lands Saturday! She was awesome!

Taste/Art are subjective to be sure. IMO Kanye is a once in a generation talent. His first 3 albums were great hip-hop records Then his run of MDTF, Yeezus, and TLOP are cultural touchstones that transcend genre. MBDTF in particular is where High Art, Critical Praise, and Cultural zeitgeist all intersect. There have certainly been better hip-hop artist but I think he is the most engaging artist to use hip-hop to express his artistic vision. Obviously art isn't better or worse just different. MBDTF is just a wonderful example of an artist leading instead of following; something rare and awe inspiring. I was glad to get an opportunity to live through a moment like this. I wasn't alive when the Beatles dropped Sgt. Pepper and I was a bit young to understand the full impact of Nevermind but I got front row seats for MBDTF and enjoyed basking in the glow of Kanye's brilliance.

marge groan.gif
kanye yawn.jpg
fantan mentioned 36 mafia in his run down.. I LOVE LOVE me some 36..

But could they even make the cut? no matter how much I love them.. I cant see it.

DJ Paul = Barely a rapper/Hype Rap/Great producer
Juicy J = A rapper but nothing top 50 great/Great Producer
Koopsta = Underated but again not on a top 50
Crunchy Black = Nope
Gangsta Boo = A lil underrated but nope

All the other pop ins.. nope although I love lord infamous in smaller doses.

Sorry 36. Just aint happening.

"I'm such a huge Three 6 fan that I forgot to include the best rapper in the group." You never cease to amaze me @Believer101

EByLTdUUIAA7Syc

Something is coming guys :O

• Laughing
Reactions: oak
I wrote "all other pop ins" lol who do u think I missed?
I just don't understand writing off Lord Infamous as a "pop in".....He's a founding member of the group, the most talented rapper by a good margin and the godfather to the flows of every other rapper doing it nowadays. Top 10 all time for me.

I just don't understand writing off Lord Infamous as a "pop in".....He's a founding member of the group, the most talented rapper by a good margin and the godfather to the flows of every other rapper doing it nowadays. Top 10 all time for me.

I didnt really mean him.
I mentioned him by himself. Dude is indeed great.

Oh he your top 10. He releases so much material and never got ANY real praise... dude didnt get what was his tbh
Do you like his son? I think he pretty good aswell.

I didnt really mean him.
I mentioned him by himself. Dude is indeed great.

Oh he your top 10. He releases so much material and never got ANY real praise... dude didnt get what was his tbh
Do you like his son? I think he pretty good aswell.
I haven't listened to much Seed of 6ix but I feel like I actually usually prefer Locodunit. Cool to see them keepin his legacy goin though

So I know this probably isn't kosher but I'm working on a comp that I can't really download shit to/from, would anyone be able to throw together a zip of a few GXFR releases for me? Maybe Flygod, Hitler On Steroids, Reject 2 and Tana Talk 3?

Something like that? If any of you lovely people could hook that up, I got a homey and myself who would greatly appreciate it.

Back