Hip Hop

I like that you can just do month to month. I don't know that I'll ever join another vinyl club, but I don't have the Chronic on vinyl yet and that packaging looks really sweet. I'll bite on one month and dip.
Sounds like there are some other perks such as merchandise and such that could coincide with the releases.

is it me or is it not really clear how cancelling the sub works?
The terms and conditions page had this

If You purchased the Subscription via this Webstore, You may cancel Your Subscription anytime by visiting Your Subscription account (“Account”) and clicking “SUBSCRIPTION” then clicking “MANAGE” then clicking the Cancellation link at the bottom of the page.

Also looks like it works like VMP where once you locked in to the month you can cancel at any time during the month and then you won't be billed the next month.

is it me or is it not really clear how cancelling the sub works?
If you login to the interscope site there's a section that says Subscriptions and you can manage from there.

Thought the mention of built in price increase already was there lol.1000003242.png

Mello Music is having a big fall sale. Most of their records are $10-$15. Lots of cheap Quelle Chris records and all 3 Marlowe records are marked down.

Mello Music is having a big fall sale. Most of their records are $10-$15. Lots of cheap Quelle Chris records and all 3 Marlowe records are marked down.

I grabbed a bunch of Oddisee I was missing a few days ago and they shipped it out already. That Skyzoo Pete Rock for $11 is a steal for anyone who doesn’t have it yet

Back