Hip Hop

Looks like Near Mint has to turn to other outlets to actually sell their leftover stock.

Tommy Wright not being in this really ruins the whole idea to me but maybe I don't know what I think I do. I need them to explain lol

Why? He is just 1 of endless artists
Im grateful we got the 9 in the first place.

Maybe they reserving certain things for future sets/drops. Might work out to be better the way its been done.
Never know

Why? He is just 1 of endless artists
Im grateful we got the 9 in the first place.

Maybe they reserving certain things for future sets/drops. Might work out to be better the way its been done.
Never know

The point is that they tend to drop shit like this claiming they are the definitive collections or anthologies, while making some fairly dubious decisions. There is no 'story of Memphis rap" without Tommy Wright III

Last edited:
This just dropped...

This just dropped...

Can't find it to listen to anywhere

This just dropped...

I ordered a copy but havebt paid yet.
Sounds interesting enough. Hopefully we will get to hear more soon..

Man, Get on Down has gotten a lot of my money the last few weeks. Looks like this is ready to ship and not a pre-order too.

VMP doesn't know their shit. Miles Davis is my favorite artist, particularly 1969-1976, his most experimental and mind-bending era. They did an Electric Miles anthology recently that left out all the best albums. Fuck Bitches Brew, we need Agharta, Pangea, Dark Magus, & Get Up With It...

You get it.

The selections for that Dead box were also bullshit

Damn, Lukah, why RRC?

Damn, Lukah, why RRC?

Wonder if he had an issue with Fxck Rxp, or just trying something new 🤔

Damn, Lukah, why RRC?

Really... I dont want to order from them again. Im still going back and forth with them. Its fucking frustrating ...

Back