Hip Hop

sddefault.jpg

Finally got through on the site and copped a galaxy, made it to the cart on the app but could never complete the checkout process. Hopefully this album is good!

Finally got through on the site and copped a galaxy, made it to the cart on the app but could never complete the checkout process. Hopefully this album is good!
Had a black and white in the cart, did the immediate check out and got nowhere. Been one failure after another on this drop.
And it looks like it's totall sold out now. Urg. That was my first swing and a miss on daupe.

To answer my question from the other day. Nice and cheap too.

It was pretty bad compared to the last few WSG drops. Hasn’t been this bad since Pray for Paris.

Page wouldn’t load for 10-15 minutes and once it did, everything sold out within a couple of minutes.
yeah, took about 10 minutes before I could connect to Daupe on bandcamp, after that it was slow but I got a gold without much trouble (my P4P is gold, so went for a matching pair).

I checked a few minutes later to actually see all the variants and was surprised to see that all solid colors were still available...I assumed it was a 1 per person limit so I didn't attempt another purchase.

I hope it's just a coincidence that the only record not saying sold out on the merch page is the black & white and i have one in my cart that i still can't complete checkout on haha

I hope it's just a coincidence that the only record not saying sold out on the merch page is the black & white and i have one in my cart that i still can't complete checkout on haha

Would be amazing if you got lucky like that, but if you click on the merch and go to the purchase page it does show all variants as sold out. Fingers crossed for you.

whats this and when did it drop ?

whats this and when did it drop ?

from the sacred bones site where it’s also available:

Legendary hip hop pioneer DJ Muggs and frequent David Lynch collaborator Dean Hurley join forces for the original score to the 2023 Sundance premiering feature film Divinity. Equal parts sonically punishing and ethereal, the soundtrack delivers a unique punch that further intensifies the mind-bending, acid-trip experience of the film.

Back