Hip Hop

anyone know if a standard black pressing or other variants of this Pink Siifu album will be available other places other than fatbeats?

anyone know if a standard black pressing or other variants of this Pink Siifu album will be available other places other than fatbeats?

If anybody it’ll be RRC, they have the EU Gumbo version and as Tuff Kong had the EU exclusive Ensley variant that went from /100 to /300 with no warning.
Unfortunately they will not be getting a penny/cent from me, I feel for all the artists who have deals with shitty labels, must suck to have your sales affected by bad management but I suppose that it’s not a new phenomenon.

ps what is up with the autocorrect on here, it’s weird.

The other cover is way better. I saw Mona Lisa in person last month, big art fan but noooot impressed! If you go to the Louvre, check out the true masterpiece by Jacobi Tintoretto up high on the wall to the left of Mona. Should be the one that gets the praise:)
I agree on the cover, and while I'm guessing I'll really like the album, I want to hear it before buying. I'll wait for the second drop.

I thought that too until I saw a gold variant, a splatter variant, a marble variant, in addition to the black, so because of those variants, I'm sure there will also be a picture disc, so maybe it'll be just like every other WSG daupe drop. Guess we'll find out soon!

I saw that the cover is supposed to be a gatefold

Anyone familiar with this label? I'm sure they're legit, just wasn't expecting to see an Uncle Sam's Curse reissue pop up seemingly out of nowhere

I went ahead and got this and Black Mafia Life. Read some positive comments on another site about prior releases from them

Some very cool stuff, far too steep for me but…

Anybody else order the Alc Edition Elephant Mans Bones CD? I just got mine and about halfway through track 3 the sound just completely cuts out until track 4 starts lol. I just emailed them so I'll see what they say.

I ordered the vinyl too so I'm wondering the chances of this being a wide spread thing across all of these or if I just got an unlucky copyB3vCY9B.gif

Anybody else order the Alc Edition Elephant Mans Bones CD? I just got mine and about halfway through track 3 the sound just completely cuts out until track 4 starts lol. I just emailed them so I'll see what they say.

I ordered the vinyl too so I'm wondering the chances of this being a wide spread thing across all of these or if I just got an unlucky copyView attachment 183806
No CD but i got the splatter coming.

nervous-kermit.gif

Back