Hip Hop

I hate that Muggs puts things up for pre-order before the album drops, especially when even the black isn't cheap. I'm not buying anything without hearing it first.
I hate having to worry and not knowing if there will be an alternate cover drop. Especially when one CD drop will have the bonus songs while the other doesn't.

Makes no damn sense

h1iBl4v-removebg-preview.png

Finally got a shipping email for Deathfame. They were able to update my address but they left the apt # from my previous address. Should I trust USPS to ignore that or will they send this shit back?

edit: current residence is a house
Did you ever get this? Still waiting, no news, nothing, and only 33 on Discogs. I’m not giving MMG anymore $ until this is resolved, just emailed so maybe they’ll reply.
It makes me hesitant on getting Quelle‘s latest even if it’s on a different label and a great project.

Last edited:
Did you ever get this? Still waiting, no news, nothing, and only 33 on Discogs. I’m not giving MMG anymore $ until this is resolved and potentially ever and it makes me hesitant on getting Quelle‘s latest even if it’s on a different label.

I did. Someone on the MMG instagram account DMd me after a comment I left. I don’t know if that sped anything up. I do have another order with them that I have also heard nothing about. It really kills any of the excitement I had about these releases.

Back