Hip Hop

I agree with your points. My favorite artist by far on Drumwork is Lucky Seven. Before this most recent release, he was only doing artwork layout and sequencing and stuff. But before even joining onto DW, he put out several records which are all high quality, especially Post Traumatic Slave Disorder which was one of my favorite releases from 2019. I was really irritated that he wasn't getting a chance to actually rhyme but that changed on the Conway Presents record. Definitely worth checking out.
Haven't finished it yet, but I'm REALLY digging Post Traumatic Slave Disorder. Thanks for that! I'll definitely dig into more of his stuff.

I agree with your points. My favorite artist by far on Drumwork is Lucky Seven. Before this most recent release, he was only doing artwork layout and sequencing and stuff. But before even joining onto DW, he put out several records which are all high quality, especially Post Traumatic Slave Disorder which was one of my favorite releases from 2019. I was really irritated that he wasn't getting a chance to actually rhyme but that changed on the Conway Presents record. Definitely worth checking out.

I think have been my fav projects from em all so far

So it looks like Larry and ALC just chopped the last song off the album and made The Great Escape a 1LP instead of a 2LP because of a "production issue". These dudes act like everybody and their mother isn't having their vinyl release dates pushed back due to pressing delays. WTF is this?

EDIT - People are def cancelling because the blue and orange are back in stock.

29jf0sqalsfb1.jpg

Id rather it be crazy late than 1LP. I don't know what makes me want to cancel more Margie's Candy House being left off or that it is only 1LP.

I really like this album too. I'm sure Alchemist will do his own vinyl eventually.
The sceptic in me wonders if this has anything to do with the mess up on the tri colour pricing and they’re trying to make it a better profit margin after the error. Margie‘s Candy House is a nice ending to the album and it’s only 2:45 long. :(

Edit: Let me get this right… track for their new album Born Again… recorded at the time of GPL.

Lex also said to keep an eye for a GPL repress... been waiting patiently for this. Yes!!!

Last edited:
Heem, ElCamino, Fuego Base and Benny? Got my attention. When is Westside dropping again? Feel like it's been somewhat quiet on the Griselda front lately
It's been really quiet from a lot of artists that have been prolific in the past couple years. I have a feeling that the flood gates will open and then we'll be flooded with albums again. The next 2 weeks is bringing us Hyde and Benny though, assuming Benny is still dropping on the 11th like he said.

One my favorite albums and groups

If anyone ordered the original Scaring the Hoes press with the alternate cover, I think my order just shipped. Got an email from merchtable but gave no indication of what it actually was. Found my paypal receipt from the purchase and it was to merchtable / blue collar industries, so I think it's safe to say it's that!

Back