Hip Hop

I've been scooping Ransom everything lately, but have to admit that I haven't actually listened to any of these DC tapes/ bought any on vinyl so might sit this one out too.
Not sure this is any help. Im really digging DC4 and im glad i bought it despite being a nearmint release. I dont own any previous DC releases on vinyl either.
Give it a stream at least!
Its got a Talib feature too !

Boldy James - Real Bad Boldy Pic Disc #283/700 $35
Boldy James - Fair Exchange No Robbery $30
Boldy James - Mr. Ten08 $35
El Camino - Sacred Psalms 500/500 $20
El Camino 2 - $20
Suicide Boys - I want to die in New Orleans $20
38 Spesh x Benny - Cocaine Cowboys 1 & 2 - Both for $55 or $30 each
Conway - Organized Grime #29/300 $35
Conway - 50 round drum $40
Conway - No One Mourns the Wicked Gold Clouds #53/250 - $45
Conway - If It Bleeds Pic Disc #139/250 $40
Tha Yod Fahim - Black $25
Fahim - Lost Kingz - Clear $25
Fahim - Dollars n Sense - Black $30
Fahim - Soul Dust - Translucent purp $30
Camo Monk - Be Careful Who You Sleep on $25
Muggs - Dies Occidendum - Black $30
Kool Kieth - Complicated Trip RSD single with engravings - $10 Price includes shipping to US folks
Hus Kingpin - Waves r Us $40
Hus Kingpin - Richard Dumas - Purple $40
Hus Kingpin x Chuck Strangers - Hus meets Pro Era EP $30
Jeezy - Thug Motivation: The Collection - $25

All prices including shipping to the US. All are NM, hardly played, can send pics if interested. Cross posted in the Mach discord
Hus Kingpin - Waves r Us $35
Hus Kingpin - Richard Dumas - Purple $35
Hus Kingpin x Chuck Strangers - Hus meets Pro Era EP $25
Jeezy - Thug Motivation: The Collection - $25
Boldy James - Real Bad Boldy Pic Disc #283/700 $35
Boldy James - Fair Exchange No Robbery $30
Boldy James - Mr. Ten08 $35
El Camino - Sacred Psalms 500/500 $20
El Camino 2 - $20
38 Spesh x Benny - Cocaine Cowboys 1 & 2 - Both for $50 or $30 each
Conway - Organized Grime #29/300 $35 Conway -
50 round drum $35
Conway - No One Mourns the Wicked Gold Clouds #53/250 - $40
Conway - If It Bleeds Pic Disc #139/250 $40
Tha Yod Fahim - Black $25
Camo Monk - Be Careful Who You Sleep on $25
Muggs - Dies Occidendum - Black $25
Kool Kieth - Complicated Trip RSD single with engravings - $10

Prices include shipping to US folks

Updated the stock as well as some prices...Anyone who is a big Mach fan should peep those Hus releases i posted...Some gems on there (as well as Roc Marci Gunn and Conway)

Last edited:
Mach Hommy

If you was curious about what I got in my box.

Big Cheeko signed on black
3/4 of the numbered specials (missing picture disc)
Rest just black.

And scratchies.

It seems 3 CDs 2 Cassettes.
AKa useless im hoping I can get them to swap them for just a poster lol

Has anyone received that free binder yet? love to see if its worth it

If you was curious about what I got in my box.

Big Cheeko signed on black
3/4 of the numbered specials (missing picture disc)
Rest just black.

And scratchies.

It seems 3 CDs 2 Cassettes.
AKa useless im hoping I can get them to swap them for just a poster lol

Has anyone received that free binder yet? love to see if its worth it
The cds and cassettes don't mean anything. It's what prize u get at the bottom. They're just the symbols

Third prize is fahim, cheeko, or droog physical
Second prize is Mach physical
First prize is Signed graffiti prints of the artwork
Grand prize is a train excursion curated Mach

The cds and cassettes don't mean anything. It's what prize u get at the bottom. They're just the symbols

Third prize is fahim, cheeko, or droog physical
Second prize is Mach physical
First prize is Signed graffiti prints of the artwork
Grand prize is a train excursion curated Mach

Signed graffiti prints of the artwork!! pics?

Well then I got like 3 seconds and 2 thirds.

Maybe lol ill send em thru I guess.
I want that binder so guess I have to send
Yea the binder is dope id definitely send em. It's 5 free physicals and if they bitch to u about the shipping back to you for some reason it may work out better cuz they'd make it worth the while

Heard this isn't supposed to be up yet but:

woods basically said so on Twitter but this confirms that Fat Possum is actually putting this out and not Backwoodz, which is wild.

Okay. So I fucked up trying to work on my mental health and the "free" therapy I was getting actually ended up costing me close to $900 which was taken out of my bank account over the last two weeks. I found out when I was seeing how much money I had for bills. LOL. Well not really LOL but..whatever. Anyway since I'm bad with money and live check to check, I'm here trying to peddle some records to recover from that blow without emptying my savings account. Some of these prices aren't the forum friendly prices I'd like to offer, but I tried to keep them lower than current discogs listing. A few of these I can try to work out a deal, more so for grabbing more than one, but honestly a few of these I'm only selling because of this situation and not because I don't want them.

I will ship all of these media mail w/ insurance. Prices include that. I'll fix shipping cost for more than one of course. Except where mentioned below, all of these are in great shape. Paypal or Venmo. Friends and Family preferred, but not mandatory. Thanks for reading.

EIF1-3. sealed. $90

Pray for Haiti. sealed. looks like a very slight bumped corner top right. cat bit the top left corner. hard to access through shrink, but it's nothing major. still noticeable though. I can take pics. $65

Westside Gunn. not in shrink/no hype sticker! this and Tana Talk 3 were my first Daupe! records and I removed and tossed the shrink. I think I tried to at least peel off the TT3 one but ripped it in the process lol. You can see a bit of the ring impression on the back cover. Both discs have a slight dish. No playback issues for me. $128

Benny. not in shrink/no hype sticker! see above. there is a small dent/impression on the left front. nothing major. can send pics. $360

Chickenwire. slight corner ding bottom left. no shrink. didn't come sealed. $55

WTBHTY. couple of very minor crease along the top. no shrink. didn't come sealed. $65

Jay Electronica. bootleg. open in shrink. *SOLD*

Vince Staples. sealed. $28

Continuance. sealed. $30

Maps. open in shrink. *SOLD*

Missing Bricks. sealed. *SOLD*

I have a sealed copy of the recent Frank Ocean 'Blonde' repress that I'm on the fence about selling as well as a first press of Kenny Segal and Hemlock Ernst 'Back at the House'

Also have either a standard or Rappcats version of 'Death and the Magician'. I just havent figured out which one I want to keep so if you are after either version message me and we can work it out.

again, thanks for reading. Mesage me for quesitons or pics etc. Ill probably repost this in the For Sale section later today or tomorrow.

Last edited:
What condition would u rate it?

The discs are both clean but have been played 5 or 6 times. I wouldn’t personally rate anything played more than once or twice as nm. The jacket is sharp with minor imperfections. The mentioned dent and a couple negligible creases. Holding it up to the light for pictures I noticed a faint crease near the bottom too that is maybe ring impression.

IMG_0967.jpeg

IMG_0966.jpegIMG_0968.jpeg

IMG_0969.jpeg

Edit: couple of photos of the discs inside a lined plastic sleeve. I can take them out I was just tying to avoid finger prints

IMG_0970.jpeg

IMG_0971.jpeg

Last edited:
Might have to do these too 🤔

IMG_0973.jpeg

edit: So I noticed almost all of these have slight warps in some manner or another, but everything played back fine on my system. Balens Cho is the only one I would think might create a problem for some, but YMMV. Anyway if you buy something from me and take issue with it, we can fix it. Still gonna hold off on selling Balens Cho and maybe attempy to run it through the Vinyl Flat when I'm a lot more confident with using it.

Fete De Morts. In shrink. Played twice. Cover looks sharp. Disc is a bit uneven, but nothing severe. $160

Wap Kon Joj! also slightly wobbly, but again nothing severe. In shrink. The OBI is a little smushed at the top from the shrink. *SOLD*

SNL In shrink. Slightly dished. Easily fixable with a weight or clamp since the side that "bowls" up is the etched side. No tape. If you want better sound quality I would recommend you get the standard version since it's spread out over a and b sides. This one isn't bad, but I definitely notice it has less punch. $36

on the fence, but will consider an offer if you wanna make one since I would prefer to sell it here and not DIscogs. No warps on this one. Discs are clean. Played twice. Everything included and looks solid.

Last edited:
Back