Hip Hop

Does anyone know when the album drops?
I haven't seen an official date yet. I figure in the next couple weeks since there's already a single and a video out. I'm definitely catching the Denver show this go around. I still kick myself for missing him the last time he came through.

Gotta do it. I went to the LoveWillGetYouKilled Tour and the Claire’s Back one too. Legendary. Met him at a meet and greet at a dispensary and got some albums signed. He was good people.
I was lucky enough to go to the Griselda tour when it came through Denver, and that was absolutely amazing. He closed their set and just killed it. I wanted to do the meet and greet but it was $250 vs the $20 Conway charged when he came through solo so I passed. Hoping there's a meet and greet package this go around, but haven't seen one yet.

I think Friday.

If it's any help I'm about 4 or 5 listens in and this is a beautiful project, imo. The singles make a lot more sense in context with the rest of the album.

thanks, im going in mostly blind on this one. i think i heard the first single that was released. vinyl-digital has the 14th as earliest shipping date, so well see if that happens.

I think Friday.

If it's any help I'm about 4 or 5 listens in and this is a beautiful project, imo. The singles make a lot more sense in context with the rest of the album.
good to hear, i avoided all the singles because they announced this so early so i rather wait for it all than listen for a couple singles in several months span. can't wait!

Back