Hip Hop

For all the disrespect Flee gets, I will say Pray for the Evil 1 and Later is Now are both pretty damned good. Production choices are impeccable and they're short enough that Flee's flow doesn't get too grating. I think he has potential for a Reasonable Drought level one-off classic.

For all the disrespect Flee gets, I will say Pray for the Evil 1 and Later is Now are both pretty damned good. Production choices are impeccable and they're short enough that Flee's flow doesn't get too grating. I think he has potential for a Reasonable Drought level one-off classic.
Flee has some heat. I agree. I thought Delgado was gonna be that one off classic since Roc Marci produced it.

While I get why he did what he did, I think he tried to do too much in a short window but for me Rammellzee is his Reasonable Drought, at least for now. I like a decent amount of what he's done and the pray for the evil series is really solid. I also dug Delgado and Loyalty and Trust 2.

Back