Hip Hop

View attachment 170800

RBM/Kool Keith drop

they also sell the ALC & Larry June , thats a win for me here in Europe.

im so mad, he just suprised us all with that shit. didnt see it until now so its all sold out except for the black of course. Needs to know about that drop 2!

Thanks for doing this each week brother, we appreciate it! When we do our trade in the near future I have a surprise for you.

Have Gucci Ghost or Marci you got me landed yet? Also, want me to get you a black Larry June x ALC and ship with our trade to save you shipping?

Last edited:
Thanks for doing this each week brother, we appreciate it! When we do our trade in the near future I have a surprise for you.

Have Gucci Ghost or Marci you got me landed yet? Also, want me to get you a black Larry June x ALC and ship with our trade to save you shipping?

No worries, i have an open order with rrc anyways.
The Marci has been here for a while. Ill ask Bas to ship those Gucci Ghost records when he has a chance.

@Madzimoto

this might be the better option after all if you just were after the regular pressing

also in combination with this

Easter is around the corner and we have a little easter egg for you. 10% discount on every order! Code: EASTER23

Validity: On all new orders from now until April the 16th midnight (11.59 pm). Make sure to get your orders placed in time and have fun digging thru our shop. Your Vinyl Digital team

these will probably go in the Mach vault. Wasn’t even thinking about getting anything rare. I’ll be nervous as shit with the scratch off, no doubt. I’ll post when it arrives and stuff
supposedly there is a scratch off in every pack....So u will get 10 scratchers!

Also wouldn't surprise me if you got a bunch of sig covers. Mach, Droog, Fahim, Cheeko, and I think Juju all signed some

@Madzimoto

this might be the better option after all if you just were after the regular pressing

also in combination with this
Just canceled my order. Thanks, bro!

So, I bought 3 copies which helped reinforce the corners. Arrived in lp mailer. No cardboard or bubble wrap. As you can see, they arrived in more than satisfactory shape for me but I bet it’d been dinged up if only 1 lp was in there.

Anyway, may just buy 3 again and hope it works out like this

edit - not trying to blow up or hijack the thread. Also didn’t mean to make pics for take up so much space 🤷‍♂️
If you look at the Discogs listings, like 1/3 say bumped corner or something.

Attachments

• IMG_6068.png
    IMG_6068.png
    470.4 KB · Views: 3
Back