Hip Hop

I will be doing a Raffle for a different vinyl for whoever has a chance to donate. Even if it is 10$ send a screenshot for tickets. Use ur tickets for whatever raffle

5$ a ticket
There will be a Mach vinyl in the raffle fwiw. Probably throw the investor mug and flexi in as well for another raffle. All in all there will probably be 3 or 4 drawings

How weird is it/are they? The answer is the literal number of time the word “very” appears in connection to the word weird in the first verse of Lajan Sal from last year’s Balens Cho release.

Anyone know the answer to this?

Peace to all I just want to say I hope everyone has had happy holiday so far. I really appreciate what this community has been over the years. Every single person in here serves a purpose whether they know it or not. With that being said we need each other now more than ever. Check on ya people. Unfortunately I had a tragic loss last week. Lost my younger brother and I just want to reach out to ask everyone who can please donate to the link below if you have any money left over after this Black Friday sale

holy shit - I'm catching up and just saw this and I'm so terribly sorry for your loss. I can't even begin to imagine...

anything you need from your N&G hip hop fam, we got you!

Back