Hip Hop

two things

any of you sitting on a spare Muggs & Rigz ?

has anyone gotten their Boldy - Killing nothing yet ?
Didn't get mine yet. But I think it just left the dreaded Cook County sorting center yesterday so think I'll have mine soon.

Realized I haven't gotten shipping notice yet on Conway - What Has Been Blessed and I think I saw people starting to say they saw their tracking IIRC?

I’m not mad I waited on copping this. Dice cover is dope.

Also, Muggs was in his bag for this one. These beats fit Worthy perfectly. This is my favorite project of his in awhile.

Last edited:
Didn't get mine yet. But I think it just left the dreaded Cook County sorting center yesterday so think I'll have mine soon.

Realized I haven't gotten shipping notice yet on Conway - What Has Been Blessed and I think I saw people starting to say they saw their tracking IIRC?
I received my Conway last week. Hopefully yours ships soon.

I’m not mad I waited on copping this. Dice cover is dope.

Also, Muggs was in his bag for this one. These beats fit Worthy perfectly. This is my favorite project of his in awhile.

He left that beautiful "Sweet Lies" instrumental off these? I wonder why

Really wish "Check In" would've been added on as bonus track for the physicals. That song is too good. Would've been a great closer for the album.

I hate these guys.

Plus, the site acts like most of the shit is still in stock, then says it isn't at checkout

Back