Hip Hop

Any of y'all have a recent press of Kendrick Lamar's Good Kid M.a.a.d City? Looks the the OGs were all pressed at United and there are quite a few reviews on Discogs about the typical URP bullshit (e.g., warps, surface noise, etc.)

Looks like the new represses are out of GZ or an affiliated Canadian plant. Just looking an inexpensive copy that sounds good. I hate United pressings. Always garbage, so if the new GZ pressing is decent, I may go that route, or just keep streaming the album.

5zhz6iqw3sf91.jpg

Hopefully this makes it easier for me to get the VMP version

anyone know the details on these random black thought danger mouse vinyl thing they're doing?

I need this mp3 if anyone finds it

Could only get a 160kbps copy.. Tagged up with a tracklist though!

The Sole of Kanye West
01. Kanye Intro
02. Everything I Am feat. DJ Premier
03. The Joy feat. Curtis Mayfield, JAY-Z, & Pete Rock
04. Devil In A New Dress feat Conway the Machine *
05. Bound 2 feat. Rick Ross *
06. You Don’t Know My Name feat. Raekwon *
07. Comfortable feat. Lil Wayne & Babyface
08. Brothers feat. Charlie Wilson *
09. Everything I Got feat. John Legend *
10. No More Parties In LA feat. Kendrick Lamar & Freddie Gibbs *
11. Father Stretch My Hands Part 3 feat. Kendrick Lamar *
12. Follow God feat. Pusha T *
13. Dreaming Of The Past feat. Pusha T
14. The Games We Play feat. Pusha T
15. Bun B Interlude
16. I Will Neva Tell feat. Bun B *
17. Drive Slow feat. Paul Wall & T.I. *
18. Classic Sample Medley
19. Gonna Love Me feat. Teyana Taylor, Method Man, & Ghostface Killah
20. In the Mood feat. Talib Kweli & Roy Ayers *
21. We Fight We Love Pt 2 feat. Q-Tip & Consequence *
22. Tell Your Friends feat. The Weeknd & Ghostface Killah *
23. Skeletons Freestyle *
24. I Hate The New Kanye (Statik Selektah / Green Lantern Mix)

* = unreleased

I really wish
Should gone to check out YOD last night. Looks like he brought out Mach Hommy 👀
I wish Mach actually toured. While I appreciate how he approaches the industry, distribution and such, I'd love to see him on a legit tour. Even if it's as an opener.

Nearmints website isnt even secure.
They are crazy if they think im entering my card details on that shit lol

Nearmints website isnt even secure.
They are crazy if they think im entering my card details on that shit lol
Not to defend them, but if you add to your cart and then click checkout it opens another window that is secure and you can even click a couple links that will show you the https:// url of the payment processor. So while the main site is not secure, it does appear that the purchasing process is secure.

Any of y'all have a recent press of Kendrick Lamar's Good Kid M.a.a.d City? Looks the the OGs were all pressed at United and there are quite a few reviews on Discogs about the typical URP bullshit (e.g., warps, surface noise, etc.)

Looks like the new represses are out of GZ or an affiliated Canadian plant. Just looking an inexpensive copy that sounds good. I hate United pressings. Always garbage, so if the new GZ pressing is decent, I may go that route, or just keep streaming the album.
I got this version a few months back, I think this is the version you are asking about. I am happy with the sound but I have only compared it to the digital not any other vinyl pressings.

Back