Hip Hop

I think in 1 minute….

Those griselda snapback hats with the badges..

They sold in the buffalo kid store and not online right? So it be cheaper to find someone to walk in there then to buy these 150$ ebay ones?
No idea how it works.
Hopefully you know more then me lol

I also bought an OG of this recently…

You’re welcome.
I want this but at the rate VMP has been repressing R&HH, I'm hoping for that one. Still might grab too make sure I don't miss it.

Those griselda snapback hats with the badges..

They sold in the buffalo kid store and not online right? So it be cheaper to find someone to walk in there then to buy these 150$ ebay ones?
No idea how it works.
Hopefully you know more then me lol
I actually think Gunn said the Buffalo Kids store was closed. I might be wrong about that though.

I want this but at the rate VMP has been repressing R&HH, I'm hoping for that one. Still might grab too make sure I don't miss it.
I’m obviously less patient than you but I think you’re right. VMP for all there commercial bollocks have graced me with half a dozen HH grails recently, either represses or new additions and if they repress extraordinary machine by Fiona Apple as rumoured they can just look after my wallet forever.

Another week and still no shipping notice for HWH Side B :( Think i have to send them an email. When did they start sending out orders?
It’s been four weeks since I got my red copy and over a month for the std black but they seem to send the different versions out in stages. I’d get in touch, they have pretty good with CS for me.
Hope you get it sorted soon.

It’s been four weeks since I got my red copy and over a month for the std black but they seem to send the different versions out in stages. I’d get in touch, they have pretty good with CS for me.
Hope you get it sorted soon.
I got the "Frosted" on order but there's also a replacement for Side A attached which i'm not sure if that might be the reason for the delay. But i just sent them an email. And yeah, their CS is great.

Back