Hip Hop

That new chance song is pretty decent
Do u guys think he will drop another L on that new album?
"Acid/Ganzfeld" are the first installment of Channel's next vision of Compton dance music, which will culminate in his debut full-length at the end of 2022. Over the course of this year, a series of limited run 12" releases will enlarge the scope of what it means to make 'black' music.

"Acid/Ganzfeld" are the first installment of Channel's next vision of Compton dance music, which will culminate in his debut full-length at the end of 2022. Over the course of this year, a series of limited run 12" releases will enlarge the scope of what it means to make 'black' music.

Yeh I got faith channel will drop fire
But chance after big day out is on thin ice lol

Am I missing a release date for this?

Pretty sure it's pressed already as I got an email from Merchbar saying I could have it delivered by the 29th of this month.

It will probably start popping up all over the place in the next week i'm guessing.

im only missing 3 titles for my buff daddy collection to be complete..

Come on bootleggers! help me out hahah

Westside Gunn & Conway - Griselda Ghost
The Purist & WestsideGunn - Roses Are Red.. So Is Blood
WestsideGunn ‎– There's God And There's Flygod, Praise Both

Is anyone looking to sell one of these 3?
There's pics of a Griselda ghost boot floating around out there 🤫

I think it's 2pm EST in the US, which is just under 2 hours from now... but I could be off, so I'm just refreshing at the top of every hour.. ha ha
Yeah that's what it should be. But there was one drop near daylight savings and they never adjust so who knows.

I'm gonna be taking a break from playing hockey to buy so hopefully it's at the time you said and my phone likes me today 😂

Channel Tres - Acid / Ganzfeld 12" - Limited DJ Vinyl

Back