Hip Hop

I'm here still waiting on Stove God Cooks Reasonable Drought from them...
Not knocking any artists for the vinyl producing constipation or my verbal diarhea but man; Oneirology, Stove God, Pray for Haiti, 3ft High (my fault for not being patient for a non tommy boy release, but still), 3001, RAP Ferriera (He did also warn us explicitly, but still). It's got to the point I wont rinse the digital so I can still look forward to spinning the physical and it's not fun like it used to be popping into my local shop on the weekend and finding some gems.
Bubble has to burst on this and I'm close to bailing, maybe going digital so I can actually enjoy the art and not have crazy anxiety about a limited drop.

Also while I'm on this rant, #1 I know I'm not completely alone here but when you guys complain about shipping from EU and UK I can't help feeling jealous, I don't even want to think about what I've given to usps, it's more than the artists.
#2 I'm definitely NOT jealous about getting to see Griselda, Armand, Alchemist, Stove God et al on a regular basis.
And #3 nor am I jealous about Alc and Griselda pop ups, honestly.
I can breathe again now. Lots of love for all you guys though

Weird, thought I remember he said it was all but couldn't find any post on insta about it to reference. But either way still love this Rob Worst cover just kinda weird I could a bought the regular edition that still has like 50 copies sitting out there and had it 🤷🏻‍♂️

Only the original black and white cover variants came with the slip case, because the slipcase has the cover art from the other 2

Not knocking any artists for the vinyl producing constipation or my verbal diarhea but man; Oneirology, Stove God, Pray for Haiti, 3ft High (my fault for not being patient for a non tommy boy release, but still), 3001, RAP Ferriera (He did also warn us explicitly, but still). It's got to the point I wont rinse the digital so I can still look forward to spinning the physical and it's not fun like it used to be popping into my local shop on the weekend and finding some gems.
Bubble has to burst on this and I'm close to bailing, maybe going digital so I can actually enjoy the art and not have crazy anxiety about a limited drop.

Also while I'm on this rant, #1 I know I'm not completely alone here but when you guys complain about shipping from EU and UK I can't help feeling jealous, I don't even want to think about what I've given to usps, it's more than the artists.
#2 I'm definitely NOT jealous about getting to see Griselda, Armand, Alchemist, Stove God et al on a regular basis.
And #3 nor am I jealous about Alc and Griselda pop ups, honestly.
I can breathe again now. Lots of love for all you guys though
I definitely won't complain about the shipping costs for the vast majority of records I buy, since they almost all come from the states. The ones that come from overseas, like any De Rapwinkel or Daupe drop, almost always command a premium on the aftermarket should I ever decide to part with one so I have learned to accept those costs. This particular record, Reasonable Drought, was originally supposed to ship in November and has been pushed back multiple times with no actual communication from nearmint which is why it's frustrating. Corey IS nearmint, and while it's impressive that he gets access to the drops that he does, I wish he was better at follow up and communication with his customers.

wtf lol
You heard that mixtape? its not mastered properly. All over the place.
And the beats are unlicensed lol
I want it though but they shouldnt make it known its coming cause im sure some lawyer wants to copyright strike it lol

And also who tha fk is corey pulvis lol
Corey is the dude who owns and runs Nearmint. I found that out when I commented on one of his posts in a Facebook group about a record already shipping that had been up for order after Reasonable Drought and he kind of got salty with me.

Corey is the dude who owns and runs Nearmint. I found that out when I commented on one of his posts in a Facebook group about a record already shipping that had been up for order after Reasonable Drought and he kind of got salty with me.

Ahh so he a fuckwit
Good to know.
If this fuckwit doesnt press it I dont think anyone else will so I will still purchase regardless lol

I think its safe to say that theres probably not one label of those doing the drops that are posted that hasnt pissed off one of us here in some form at some point. I think theres a wtf story for each of them.
There are some that screw up more than others for sure, ill try to keep in mind that its mostly one man operations.

Ive had plenty of friendly encounters with Bas, the fxck rxp guy whose name i cant come up with and also Corey, when i asked him to combine shipping.

That being said Air Vinyl is probably the worst ive heard about ha

I think its safe to say that theres probably not one label of those doing the drops that are posted that hasnt pissed off one of us here in some form at some point. I think theres a wtf story for each of them.
There are some that screw up more than others for sure, ill try to keep in mind that its mostly one man operations.

Ive had plenty of friendly encounters with Bas, the fxck rxp guy whose name i cant come up with and also Corey, when i asked him to combine shipping.

That being said Air Vinyl is probably the worst ive heard about ha
Bas (De Rap Winkel) and Robert (FXCK RXP) are the best!
Daupe has been great in the past as well...

I thought in the bootleg kev interview they stated he got a jay-z feature? is that just not on this album? He also said in that interview the cow was supposed to be the original intro but west took it.
Pretty sure they were referencing the song on that The Harder They Fall soundtrack that they are both on as the feature

Back