Hip Hop

PXL_20220219_044905935~2.jpg
PXL_20220219_044739842~2.jpgI had to adjust the white balance just a bit to capture the colors as I saw them, but this is what mine looks like. Definitely a difference from the mock up, as expected, but I still really like how it compliments the color of the jacket. I like that the 2 sides have a different dominant color, and I can't wait to spin it!

Last edited:
View attachment 129440
View attachment 129441I had to adjust the white balance just a bit to capture the colors as I saw them, but this is what mine looks like. Definitely a difference from the mock up, as expected, but I still really like how it compliments the color of the jacket. I like that the 2 sides have a different dominant color, and I can't wait to spin it!
Yeah that's dope af to me.

Nice to see this thing finally arriving for folks on here. I can't wait 🙌🙌

View attachment 129440
View attachment 129441I had to adjust the white balance just a bit to capture the colors as I saw them, but this is what mine looks like. Definitely a difference from the mock up, as expected, but I still really like how it compliments the color of the jacket. I like that the 2 sides have a different dominant color, and I can't wait to spin it!

What a time to be alive.
Amazing hiphop project

Back