Hip Hop

I slept in and missed it, but honestly that price makes it okay. I wouldn’t have spent that much right now.

I randomly checked the site and the blue was already gone by that point. Only 36 of those and 64 of the yellow. Jagel got me with the Mm.. Food print, but I can't do it again. I'd like to see another run with a reduced size and price.

I also recently spent more than I ever had on a print to get this thing. I have a small place with limited wall space, so I need to chill. I have a problem.

Anything more been said about Conway retiring after those 5 albums or so albums he mentioned as being his last projects?

I randomly checked the site and the blue was already gone by that point. Only 36 of those and 64 of the yellow. Jagel got me with the Mm.. Food print, but I can't do it again. I'd like to see another run with a reduced size and price.

I also recently spent more than I ever had on a print to get this thing. I have a small place with limited wall space, so I need to chill. I have a problem.

Wow! That's beautiful

Pre-Order for the new RAP Ferreira and BUDDING ORNITHOLOGISTS!! (I had given up all hope of that coming to vinyl tbh)

Warning: Huge pre-order lead in time, 10 months, just so nobody get disappointed when they see that

Pre-Order for the new RAP Ferreira and BUDDING ORNITHOLOGISTS!! (I had given up all hope of that coming to vinyl tbh)

Warning: Huge pre-order lead in time, 10 months, just so nobody get disappointed when they see that

There were copies of Happy Little Trees available?!!

That’d be news to me 😭 just grabbed the above two before my meetings this morning, I see now Too Much Of Life Is Mood also has a preorder up
Hmmm, I wonder if he will keep adding more? Need So the flies...

Worth noting Light Emitting ltd to 500 and the Milo and scallops 250. Not sure if that will remain true if they sell out soon.

Edit: actually on second thought, he may mean that's how many the pre order at $50 is limited to and the rest he gets will be $100.

Last edited:

Looks like it sold out? That’s what I get for not checking this forum when I wake up lol

Back