Hip Hop

With as long as that Tha Wolf On Wall St took, I feel like I can wait on buying this thing

Id also like to know what this Astral Projection project is lol
Sounds good
It'll be killing me until I figure it out.

and it's enough of a concept album where I'll know it when I finally find it. Mainly remember the bits in between the tracks with the woman's voice; "Okay that was good, this is the next step in focusing your mind" kinda stuff. Lol I'll find it eventually.

It'll be killing me until I figure it out.

and it's enough of a concept album where I'll know it when I finally find it. Mainly remember the bits in between the tracks with the woman's voice; "Okay that was good, this is the next step in focusing your mind" kinda stuff. Lol I'll find it eventually.

When I find music out and about I try remember core lines in the song and google search it.
Itll connect to some lyric sheet then.

Keep trying to remember!
Must have been something google worthy you can remember.

Was it tech n9ne? I remember he had an album with a female doctor on skits.

Wait til 11.26

Abraham Lincoln raises up and starts handing out turkeys like

oprah-you.gif

Drop in quality is a real bummer I can’t believe he started doing tacOBI’s. A homie said he don’t even sign the obi variant jackets anymore smh

After hanging around with Egon so much, now Freddie Gibbs has his own wine from a company named after Built To Spill. It's confusing

After hanging around with Egon so much, now Freddie Gibbs has his own wine from a company named after Built To Spill. It's confusing

4 bottle order minimum haaaaa

Back