Hip Hop

yea muggs started ramping up promo the past few days for it. im sitting out til next week to see the 2nd cover and it'll prob hit streaming that day as well
As long as Soul Assassins continues to cut corners with those BS fold over, trace-paper thin obi strips, I can't see myself supporting this, beyond streaming. Such an obvious drop in quality this last half-year in their physicals and given the price, it seems like a money grab on their part.

Help me out, I wanna identify this album.

I was at Amoeba Music the other day and they were playing this "rap-opera" album about astral projection and sci fi shit. It started with the rapper waking up in some new state of consciousness. The other major character was a woman's voice who kept guiding the rapper through each song. My phone was dying so I didn't risk shazaming it.

If anyone has idea it would be helpful. They tend to play recent releases so I wouldn't be surprised if this is a 2021 album. Sorry the details are vague haha

Somehow totally blanked til about 12:45PM then realized oh damn CRIMEAPPLE drop!

got the basic bitch black

Last edited:

I was at Amoeba Music the other day and they were playing this "rap-opera" album about astral projection and sci fi shit. It started with the rapper waking up in some new state of consciousness. The other major character was a woman's voice who kept guiding the rapper through each song. My phone was dying so I didn't risk shazaming it.

If anyone has idea it would be helpful. They tend to play recent releases so I wouldn't be surprised if this is a 2021 album. Sorry the details are vague haha

maybe? The track Nujabes talks about Astral Projection

maybe? The track Nujabes talks about Astral Projection

Nah that isn't it. I might have even gotten the Astral Projection bit wrong, might've some term close to that. Definitely something involving consciousness and projection. The voice reminded me of Cortana from Halo; she would teach the rapper bits in between songs like he's training in an anime.

I might just have to be satisfied never finding this, should've asked someone working there.

Nah that isn't it. I might have even gotten the Astral Projection bit wrong, might've some term close to that. Definitely something involving consciousness and projection. The voice reminded me of Cortana from Halo; she would teach the rapper bits in between songs like he's training in an anime.

I might just have to be satisfied never finding this, should've asked someone working there.
Is it maybe, Ka - Honor Killed the Samurai?

Sounds like something K-Rino would do.

Back