Hip Hop

If we can find nine people, I’d be happy to take the Special Herbs print… 😇

Ant tips I need to know for purchasing from GoodFelons today for Seven? Gonna be a first time for me from them.

Fuck. Goodfelons still doesn't have them up on the "catalog" page, so I missed all obis
Yeah I was getting nervous that my guess at the link and the Vinyl part didn't have them when refreshing. Decided to go to the main page and saw it so jumped real quick. Luckily ended up getting the Lust OBI that I wanted (though I wouldn't have been that disappointed if I ended up with just the Lust one without OBI too).

FB_IMG_1636215761343.jpg

Saw this on another thread. Don't know if anyone here ordered this, but it doesn't look like you're getting it anytime soon if you did.

Yeah I was getting nervous that my guess at the link and the Vinyl part didn't have them when refreshing. Decided to go to the main page and saw it so jumped real quick. Luckily ended up getting the Lust OBI that I wanted (though I wouldn't have been that disappointed if I ended up with just the Lust one without OBI too).

Same. Was able to secure the Lust OBI which was exactly what I wanted. Idk why they didn’t show up on the catalog page though.

Your Old Droog dropping soon I think....wouldn't be surprised if it came next Friday. No reason. Just a feeling

Back