Hip Hop

PayPal is bullshit and always slows everything down for me. Even "one touch" used to seem like I was going through multiple screens half the time. I hate it. I like shoppay, in general, but the credit card was quick.

This was like 4 € over what i had in Bandcamp Credits....

also i bought this despite Westside being on this ! i liked some of the production and features that much

I'm gonna need some sort of doc to keep up with upcoming stuff lol. Seems like most things I have my eye on right now have no dates yet-

Ransom x Rome Streetz - Coup De Grace - 11/12
Ransom - Seven
Benny The Butcher - Pablo Picasso
Conway - Reject 2 (Item Records)
AZ - Doe or Die 2

I'm gonna need some sort of doc to keep up with upcoming stuff lol. Seems like most things I have my eye on right now have no dates yet-

Ransom x Rome Streetz - Coup De Grace - 11/12
Ransom - Seven
Benny The Butcher - Pablo Picasso
Conway - Reject 2 (Item Records)
AZ - Doe or Die 2
Planet Asia x Evidence - 'Rule of Thirds' coming on the 5th

what ever happened to the Hip Hop vinyl release chart that was in here?

i brought it back and cleaned it up a bit now. theres only for upcoming releases on there that im aware of.

so if ya all know of any more, please just edit the sheet or pm me the details.

Updated Release Sheeeeeeeit

Davis.jpg

Yes it is. I just got the email as well. Good thing we don’t rely on them.
f3e.jpeg
I have another theory that they fucked with me and did the NDL 2 weeks earlier than the anniversary date because they have a 12.15 or 12.29 drop planned and don't wanna piss us off with so many so close together

Edit: i say fucked with me cuz I hit them up on 10.01 the day of duck drop and said so ndl coming 11.15 huh, and they all but confirmed it directly

Last edited:
Back