Hip Hop

Hitler Wears Hermes II
Westside Gunn & Conway - Griselda Ghost
Benny ‎– 1 On A One

All I need to complete Griselda so if any of yall seen any bootlegs about let me know.

Apparently, a large portion of the HWH got test presses floating about.
So probably see a lot more presses of these soon.
Hoping to get boots of HWH 2+3 as well as Praise Both soon..

If any lurkers out there have a vinyl press I'd kill for No Dope on Sundays and Streams of Thought Vol. 1 and 2 on wax...

My short wishlist for presses in 2022 if any of u wanna run boots lol

Tech N9ne - Absolute Power
Tech N9ne - Anghellic (With OG track + New Track)
Choices 1 & 2 soundtracks.
Koopsta - Da Inevitable
Evil Pimp - Da Exorcist
Three 6 Mafia - Underground Vol 1, Vol 2 & Vol 3
Juicy J ‎– Chronicles Of The Juice Man (Underground Album)
KA ‎– Iron Works
Billy Woods ‎– Camouflage
Billy Woods – The Chalice
R.A.P. Ferreira ‎– The Truly Ancient And Original Lefthanded Styles Of The Hoodwinkers And Penny Pinchers
Mach Hommy – The G.A.T.
JPEGMAFIA ‎– Communist Slow Jams
JPEGMAFIA – The Rockwood EP
JPEGMAFIA – The Ghost Pop Tape
JPEGMAFIA x Freaky – The 2nd Amendment
Lil Wayne - Rebirth
Lil Wayne - FWA
DJ Vlad x Dirty Harry x DJ Green Lantern - Present 2Pac ‎– Rap Phenomenon II
Kanye West - Donda

Mine is a dumpster fire, each disc has cyclical surface noise on, one has horrible distortion and its borderline unlistenable. In the clean spots I agree it sounds fantastic, some of the instrumentation sounds marvelous but mine is terribly defective.

Makes me really fucking sad honestly, this has been the number one album I've wanted to see a vinyl release and of course it's one of the one worst out-of-shrink packages I've ever received.

Mine is a dumpster fire, each disc has cyclical surface noise on, one has horrible distortion and its borderline unlistenable. In the clean spots I agree it sounds fantastic, some of the instrumentation sounds marvelous but mine is terribly defective.

Makes me really fucking sad honestly, this has been the number one album I've wanted to see a vinyl release and of course it's one of the one worst out-of-shrink packages I've ever received.
Damn that's crazy. My copies are literally flawless sounding all the way through. May very well be the flattest and cleanest sounding records that I own.

That really blows, man. Bad. Sorry to hear it.

Damn that's crazy. My copies are literally flawless sounding all the way through. May very well be the flattest and cleanest sounding records that I own.

That really blows, man. Bad. Sorry to hear it.
I agree that they're all remarkably flat, my disc 3 in particular sounds PHENOMENAL, but disc 1 is 1/10 and disc 2 is a 3/10. Mailed in for a replacement so we'll see what that looks like! Thanks though, appreciate the concern, was definitely a huge bummer.

I really like the cover on the second page for some reason. Does it seem like no bonus tracks though? I thought they implied there would be.

Edit:ha I see your edit asks the same question.
looks like those are the instrumental versions

Back