Hip Hop

Nahhhh. Can't lump everyone in to a category like this.

Music is priceless, imo. If you're spending thousands on records just for the show of it is one thing. But if you legitimately love music and have the funds to enjoy and buy what you legitimately love then that's a blessing.

And to a broke boy like me yeah that's still a dope flex lol
If there's no other copies of something maybe it's priceless. But it's a medium that has repressings all the time that destroy the value. HBO being rereleased today just made those $4K versions far less rare even if they are a unique copy of it. They aren't like a single copy of an original painting.

If I use shop pay “pay in 4” will I be charged today? If not when will I be charged?

I haven't been charged yet. Looks like it's estimated to be 8/31 however it also says your first charge will take place after the company starts processing your order. So I think it will happen in the next few days

It's a 3 way rotation between The GAT, HBO, and Luh Hertz

Honorable Mention to Notorious Dump Legends tho with Fahim. Those first 5 songs are their best collabs by far and Mach's verse on Fud may be one mf my faves he's ever spit

HBO remains my favorite. I haven't spent much time with Dump Legends but the GAT is up there for me too.

If there's no other copies of something maybe it's priceless. But it's a medium that has repressings all the time that destroy the value. HBO being rereleased today just made those $4K versions far less rare even if they are a unique copy of it. They aren't like a single copy of an original painting.

This is 100% true about it not being limited like a painting. Also why the original 20 copies were so pricy cuz of demand. I can't argue that. However, any repressing that Mach has done or alternate variant has been more to protect the original investors purchase aside from the one off Black Friday sale where I got to watch everyone in here get vinyl for 44.44 or 99.99...that i spent 150$-250$+ on....BUT the value remained the same online.

This is 100% true about it not being limited like a painting. Also why the original 20 copies were so pricy cuz of demand. I can't argue that. However, any repressing that Mach has done or alternate variant has been more to protect the original investors purchase aside from the one off Black Friday sale where I got to watch everyone in here get vinyl for 44.44 or 99.99...that i spent 150$-250$+ on....BUT the value remained the same online.

I thought I was psying $44.44 and got charged $99.99 🤷‍♂️

It's about the music itself. Not the rarity of it to me.

Rarity is what creates and keeps value of limited items though. Look at how cheap you can get Care for Me now. The music doesn't change. The availability does.
Lol I don't care about any of that. If I love the album then the music is still priceless to me.

We've been spoiled with 10-20 dollar CDs and 20-30 dollar vinyl and streaming, imo. What i get out of having the artwork and credits to go through and being able to throw a album on repeat in full quality on my system is worth wayyyyyy more to me than any pricetag could show.

I just can't always afford that 😄

Big day investors!!! I got both 2xLPs for the 🅱️ulture. I can't believe 2 people already got the Art Investor edition. Do yall think that exclusive lathe cut 45 will ever make it to the interwebs?

Bromethazine on Twitter is the guy who bought the original 4 panel vinyl for 4k from Mach, the GAT lathe for 3k and has at least one of every other thing

He got this within 5 minutes of it dropping and didnt blink. Told the discord he'd do an unboxing video. Fucking tech sector youngins out here with ridiculous flexes but he's also a great dude so i can't even hate
Damn i didnt know he was going to do an unboxing, that's awesome. God bless bromethazine

Big day investors!!! I got both 2xLPs for the 🅱️ulture. I can't believe 2 people already got the Art Investor edition. Do yall think that exclusive lathe cut 45 will ever make it to the interwebs?
It'll all be up to brometh and the other person. I doubt it tbh. I know brometh won't post it

Congrats tho man. At this rate both will be sold out in the next hour or so

Back