Hip Hop

@jaycee I meant to reply earlier but currently working it out with bas to just get a copy when I get my Everybody is F.O.O.D. Really appreciate it still though.

@walkingdogs

That's cool. Glad you worked it out with Bas. Y @walkingdogs if you want one and want to split the order cost I have one. I have a red and a gold. I don't care which one I keep. I was going to keep the red but the gold looks very good and matches the cover really well.

So I ordered two (I’ll get it shipped out Saturday) of these and came home to two packages. Assumed they shipped them one per mailer, but opened them and was wrong. One of the stickers says made in the USA, other two are distinctly different though both mention 180g. We know anything about this?
View attachment 94553

Lucky!

I wish the cover was different lol

1f432ddc152dfb8a4a16f8ac6e42b7b8.gif

RSD list. I definitely want KMD, MadGibbs & Future.

Yeah there’s a nice spread of hip hop stuff this year: Pa Salieu (UK only most likely), Lupe Food & Liquor Series, two projects from Chief Keef (not that into Dedication but will definitely pick up GloToven), Smoke DZA, Royce, a Jeezy compilation, the yearly Biggie release, probably a good few more I missed
Yeah, there’s a lot that I want this year. Need to start saving

Yeah there’s a nice spread of hip hop stuff this year: Pa Salieu (UK only most likely), Lupe Food & Liquor Series, two projects from Chief Keef (not that into Dedication but will definitely pick up GloToven), Smoke DZA, Royce, a Jeezy compilation, the yearly Biggie release, probably a good few more I missed
Definitely snagging that Royce album. Yet another version of Pinata too. This time the 1984 version.

Yeah, there’s a lot that I want this year. Need to start saving
I'm thankfully the opposite. Looks like I'll be saving money this year which is nice considering how much I spent last year. Just give me the Slum Village and Above the Rim soundtrack and I'm good. Food and Liquor would be a cool add but I didn't like the sequel and not sure if I like Food and Liquor 1 enough to buy both. Definitely don't need the MadGibbs since I got the 74 version

Definitely going to have to find a way to get that Lupe Fiasco F&L Series & Royce - The Allegory!!!

Also eyeing the DZA, Saigon, and Linkin Park. That Jeezy collection could be cool too (no info on the page yet)

Back