Hip Hop

Not sure exactly what this entails in addition to AJAI. Maybe AJAI Epilogue and/or KDxMPC? Or just 2x45rpm I guess?

STOKED on this... missed the first go-around and can't get enough of Kenny Segal's beats. Twitter account got suspended a couple days after the election for beatin' up on MAGAtts, so if anyone has any idea where this might drop, feel free to send a DM @ your leisure :cool: 🔥

STOKED on this... missed the first go-around and can't get enough of Kenny Segal's beats. Twitter account got suspended a couple days after the election for beatin' up on MAGAtts, so if anyone has any idea where this might drop, feel free to send a DM @ your leisure :cool: 🔥
Probably his or fake four's bandcamp. I'll post again when I see a link. Would be surprised if it went crazy fast, but who knows anymore.

So I ordered two (I’ll get it shipped out Saturday) of these and came home to two packages. Assumed they shipped them one per mailer, but opened them and was wrong. One of the stickers says made in the USA, other two are distinctly different though both mention 180g. We know anything about this?
View attachment 94553
The euro version was supposed to be the usual 140 and sold thru HHV and vinyl digi but there was an issue at the pressing plant so now they're all 180g and there will be a normal distro drop of normal weight soonish according to what I remember from the Backwoods twitter

So I ordered two (I’ll get it shipped out Saturday) of these and came home to two packages. Assumed they shipped them one per mailer, but opened them and was wrong. One of the stickers says made in the USA, other two are distinctly different though both mention 180g. We know anything about this?
View attachment 94553
Man, wish I was lucky enough to get double. Mine has a spine split right on the title unfortunately. Asked for a jacket replacement, hope they can help me out. Have had trouble getting a CS response from them lately.

The euro version was supposed to be the usual 140 and sold thru HHV and vinyl digi but there was an issue at the pressing plant so now they're all 180g and there will be a normal distro drop of normal weight soonish according to what I remember from the Backwoods twitter
Strange I ordered my two in the same order direct from backwoodz. 🤷 all 180 so whatever I suppose haha.

View attachment 94553
for sale?

Back