Hip Hop

Conway - 50 Round Drum (black vinyl)

My splatter still hasn't arrived. Considering buying this just for the security... esp after seeing folks' copies coming in all torn up.

Checked my bank account today and 😬. Think I'm ultimately going to be good and not grab the Alfredo record. Probably will regret it later but just not feeling it right now
I wish I had your restraint. I'm honestly going to laugh when this turns out to be one of those Bandana Director's Cut moments where the bonus track is just a two-minute throwaway. The fact that they put Something to Rap about on Side A unlike how it was on Side B on the standard press gives me reason to believe the track will have some substance. Still surprised they crammed 23 minutes of music onto one side though

Wasn't paying attention and missed the pink, not sure I cbf to resell my current copy and all that for the standard black. Gonna be all over PoTiC when that drops though

The “Psychedelic Edition” of Muggs Winter Edition just dropped also on SoulAssassins.com

Looks like about half of the stock is gone already. Obi already sold out.
So, they just dropped this at the very same time? Oh, boy.
The psychedelic edition is a nice touch but why keep the back of the regular one? :censored:
Probably hold off, there's too much stuff lately...

The alternate cover art is whack, you made the right call.

I think the alcrecords version art is way better than the first version that released and I own the first version. Like its not even close in my view but to each his own. I grabbed black versions of both, really stoked to get the instrumentals.

I think the alcrecords version art is way better than the first version that released and I own the first version. Like its not even close in my view but to each his own. I grabbed black versions of both, really stoked to get the instrumentals.
Yep to each their own. The original cover is a clear Godfather reference and has nice texture to it. Suits and completes the album's overall aesthetic. The cell shaded alternate cover is just goofy to me but maybe I am missing the point, twisting up pasta with a pistol just seems impractical :ROFLMAO:

Back