Hip Hop

I got it at 5:45 EST. The other mod in the discord said he got it at 5:43.. .well see what happens lol. Thought I had it
Fingers crosses for you - you'd deserve it!
My email only got delivered by then... 🐌📨

Trivia question : Which band hides behind those emojis above? ;)

I got a bad link and eventually got it to work and it was just blank, emailed nature sounds and they said “this is how it is” - absolute bullshit way to end this. I thought it was supposed to a draw from orders?

“Consider your fortune” of even being involved in such a thing. I love the dude’s raps and can stomach a $200 record here and there but the way some of those Nature Sounds dudes speak to people is nauseating

I got it at 5:45 EST. The other mod in the discord said he got it at 5:43.. .well see what happens lol. Thought I had it

I don't remember when I noticed it, but probably late. First email was obviously bunk. Second worked and I checked to see if I could select both answers and it said I was correct, but there's no way that I'm winning this.

Anybody hit on the FxckRxp sale tonight? I was able to cop Abracadabra Alakazam and Metralleta so not too shabby

I was waiting and prepared for it about 18 minutes before it was time, and had to do something first. Then spaced it and missed Street Farmacy and the Noise Kandy 3 test pressing, so... not really feeling too great about it at the moment. I have Kataklizm already, but pretty insane to see that they dropped 6 variants in there like nothing.

Classic

If there’s an accolade higher than classic then this deserves it, one of the very best hip-hop albums of all time... no hip-hop collection is complete without it (I’m also curious as to how some of these Elektra reissues are showing up on Tommy Boy when Warner are still also putting out Elektra material)

If there’s an accolade higher than classic then this deserves it, one of the very best hip-hop albums of all time... no hip-hop collection is complete without it (I’m also curious as to how some of these Elektra reissues are showing up on Tommy Boy when Warner are still also putting out Elektra material)
I totally agree. I kind of slept on this 30 years ago when it first came out but it quickly grew on me.

Back