Hip Hop

and check out Rapsody! I had previously heard a few tracks with her and thought she was a guy because I’m dumb. I I checked out her albums after some forum talk and was glad I did!

That Injury Reserve is great from Top to Bottom. Imo. Im gonna give it the truck test otw home. I burned a CD, but yea that thing is wonderful!

You listen to Flee Lords new one?

Elcamino has something coming as well. Westside and Benny solo things next month and then WWCD with West, Con and Benny. Conways solo after that... Ton of stuff coming up.

I skimmed through the new Flee Lord and nathan was really grabbing me. Will give it a more thorough listen but expected Greater Later to show up in the mail any day now too, I think? And my needle just died. No new vinyl listenings for a bit.

Re-listening for the second time and still .. underwhelmed. Not a bad song at all but I guess my expectations for a Primo x GxFR would be so much better than this. Or maybe they just sound doper over Daringer / Alchemist / Camouflage Monk.
as much as I might want to I really can't disagree with you, especially regarding coming into this with high expectations. like you said, it's not a bad song but to me it feels like it lacks any real substance. I wonder if with all 3 of them spitting on this track it doesn't give any of them enough room to breathe and really come with something we all know they are capable of...or if it's just due to their propensity to not spend more than 5 minutes working on a track.

I do think the beat is pretty nice though.

as much as I might want to I really can't disagree with you, especially regarding coming into this with high expectations. like you said, it's not a bad song but to me it feels like it lacks any real substance. I wonder if with all 3 of them spitting on this track it doesn't give any of them enough room to breathe and really come with something we all know they are capable of...or if it's just due to their propensity to not spend more than 5 minutes working on a track.

I do think the beat is pretty nice though.

I swear I've heard like half of Con's bars from this song in various freestyles. And how you going to do a Primo joint and not have a scratched hook? I think the hook may actually be just plain weak.

Back