Hip Hop

Yes, Yes we do plus represses of the older albums. One of my greatest hip-hop listening failures is not catching on to Ka until a few years ago. I was able to grab a couple of his albums but missed Dr. Yen Lo and Grief Pedigree. I need 'em
Grief Pedigree is the only Ka I'm missing.

I really think the new one is towards the top of his discography. It keeps getting better with each listen

ALFREDO!

ALFREDO!
@Cloud @jaycee @Woob_woob @frodo-pkt @wingclipper @dirty hands @Believer101 @dmoney @ThePakoBuelna @Jonathan Y @Everybody

ALFREDO!

hmmm... wonder what the quantity is for this. we know ALC is dropping something with this in less than an hour that will surely cost more than $18.99.

do I jump on this now or wait for the ALC drop?

hmmm... wonder what the quantity is for this. we know ALC is dropping something with this in less than an hour that will surely cost more than $18.99.

Do we know that for sure though? Neither of them have posted links to this so I'm curious if they are just going to post this up. Suppose we will see soon enough.

doesn't seem limited???? i'm waiting to see what happens in 45 min. hopefully i don't regret it

ALFREDO!

@Tyr new Gangsta Gibbs boii

ALFREDO!
Copped to be safe.. setting an alarm for 30 just in case. Decided to try it myself @phramenma

Back