Hip Hop

This cypress hill black sunday remix comp isnt that bad.. enjoying it
yeah it's remixes and one or two b-sides from the cd singles released from the album.i've heard all the songs off of it & as a huge Cypress Hill fan it didn't do much for me.they wanted $25 for it on RSD that was a easy no look Magic Johnson pass for me.now if you see Cypress Hill - Unreleased & Revamped EP that's another story that has some hella dope remixes on it.i believe it was only released as a DJ promo on vinyl but it can be bought for really cheap last yr. when i checked.it's worth the purchase alone for the track Throw Your Hands in the Air" feat.Erik Sermon, Redman & MC Eiht.

yeah it's remixes and one or two b-sides from the cd singles released from the album.i've heard all the songs off of it & as a huge Cypress Hill fan it didn't do much for me.they wanted $25 for it on RSD that was a easy no look Magic Johnson pass for me.now if you see Cypress Hill - Unreleased & Revamped EP that's another story that has some hella dope remixes on it.i believe it was only released as a DJ promo on vinyl but it can be bought for really cheap last yr. when i checked.it's worth the purchase alone for the track Throw Your Hands in the Air" feat.Erik Sermon, Redman & MC Eiht.

25 USD ?

Even I paid less then that. Think I paid 15 AUD lol

Just thought I'd mention that Conway raps about Kawhi Leonard on Blakk Tape. So the Raptors are going to win tomorrow. We da norf!!!
Canadians seem like some cool laid back people and i'm not the patriotic type at all but when it comes to any sports USA VS CAN i pull for the USA.not a GSW fan but want them to win another champ over the Raps, let's be real the only reason Raps are most likely going to win is because K.D. is injured Kawhi is soon to be out the door. edit: by the way Kawhi is a beast like him over both K.D. & LeBron.

Last edited:
Canadians seem like some cool laid back people and i'm not the patriotic type at all but when it comes to any sports USA VS CAN i pull for the USA.not a GSW fan but want them to win another champ over the Raps, let's be real the only reason Raps are most likely going to win is because K.D. is injured Kawhi is soon to be out the door.

Generally, I'd like to think we are but some of the shit some fans have been pulling lately has really been crass as fuck. We're definitely better than that. Having said that, I really couldn't care less about the game.. was just bumping blakk tape with the homey tonight and noticed that he mentioned kawhi on there.

I will say this - I watched game 4 and that was probably the first time I've watched an NBA game in like 15-20 years.. and the game just seemed real sloppy? Like.. there was no finesse to it whatsoever. It just seemed to be lame-attempt-at-driving-to-the-basket.. kick out for a three. repeat. It was really different to the game I grew up on... so my question is: does anyone else think this? Am I taking crazy pills? Or was it just cause both teams are so good they made the other guys look sloppy?

Generally, I'd like to think we are but some of the shit some fans have been pulling lately has really been crass as fuck. We're definitely better than that. Having said that, I really couldn't care less about the game.. was just bumping blakk tape with the homey tonight and noticed that he mentioned kawhi on there.

I will say this - I watched game 4 and that was probably the first time I've watched an NBA game in like 15-20 years.. and the game just seemed real sloppy? Like.. there was no finesse to it whatsoever. It just seemed to be lame-attempt-at-driving-to-the-basket.. kick out for a three. repeat. It was really different to the game I grew up on... so my question is: does anyone else think this? Am I taking crazy pills? Or was it just cause both teams are so good they made the other guys look sloppy?
facts this era of the NBA doesn't even compare to eras of the past i grew up watching '90s era NBA and '70s & '80s era is also filled with legends they played with a certain toughness & grit that i don't see much in the new era. i don't want to upset folks talking about the NBA on this thread lol.

facts this era of the NBA doesn't even compare to eras of the past i grew up watching '90s era NBA and '70s & '80s era is also filled with legends they played with a certain toughness & grit that i don't see much in the new era. i don't want to upset folks talking about the NBA on this thread lol.

Maybe that's it? I honestly felt like I was watching like a ncaa game between two decent teams.. not the nba championship finals.

Maybe that's it? I honestly felt like I was watching like a ncaa game between two decent teams.. not the nba championship finals.
Yall are crazy, these finals and the NBA in general are still good as ever. Yes it was a more physical game back in the 90s but its 100% a more skilled game now

Back