Hip Hop

Found a copy of fourth rope but it's already spendy af. for those that got it directly from daupe, what did it cost, including shipping to north america, from daupe?

I think they were 27£ and shipping is usually 10£. They were a bit cheaper than other Daupe double vinyl releases, but I didn't cop - can someone confirm? So around $46 CAD

Is it typically only 10GBP for shipping? I thought it was pricier for some reason.. I've only ever ordered HWH6 directly from them and can't remmeber what I paid for it.

Is it typically only 10GBP for shipping? I thought it was pricier for some reason.. I've only ever ordered HWH6 directly from them and can't remmeber what I paid for it.

From my receipt...

Subtotal£27.99 GBP
Shipping and handling£11.65 GBP
Total£39.64 GBP

Ended up being about $52 shipped after currency conversion.

I was just being snarky.100% of all posts, everywhere are pointless.

View attachment 6034

75% of the posts here are random youtube videos with no context for discussion.

life is pointless, so is a broken pencil

afuCWR.gif

If you’ve ever looked at your wall and couldn’t figure out what time it was and thought “Boy do I wish there was a face with mechanical clock arms looking at me” do I have the thing for you.

Really though there’s other merch up on the site. It’s from his collaboration he did with a Ice Cream shop (Had his own flavor made, Sour Green Apple)

Back