Hip Hop

WTF, I was just listening to this today and realized I still don’t have it on vinyl. I just got this All Caps poster in yesterday from Christmas.

View attachment 82038

Madvillain was one of the first albums I obsessed over in the internet era. I remember the album leaking and burning low quality CDs so I could listen to it in my car. I remember playing the leaked version of Fancy Clown on repeat, and then being confused why it sounded different when the commercial version came out. I was so fascinated when King Geedorah & Victor Vaughn came out, and this dude was playing different characters on records. I was blown away after I discovered Mr. Hood and found out that was Doom on there!

Man this sucks.
you happen to have a link to that all caps poster?

Such a terrible loss. Anyone have a lead on a madvillian vinyl? Never got around to grabbing any pressing of that

Don't feed the scalpers guys. I'm sure there will be represses. Maybe even some boxes or something. I need Doomsday and Black Bastards and King Geedorah and some special herbs and spices for sure.

Now that he is dead we will probably see more vinyl output then ever before.
Not to mention the years of music he has recorded and not released yet.

What a fkin blow.
Now I feel I didnt appreciate him enough.
I see people going nuts about his vinyl prices rising right now. Who cares. A goat is dead.

Imma go open my sealed MF X Gunn. Now is a good time :(
I tried to grab born like this, pretty sure they canceled because it was still up at a higher price.

MF Doom & Madlib are Madvillain ALL CAPS 2004 | Etsy

There’s a bunch of hip-hop related posters in their shop too.

il_1140xN.2442338368_ce49.jpg

I like that one

Don't feed the scalpers guys. I'm sure there will be represses. Maybe even some boxes or something. I need Doomsday and Black Bastards and King Geedorah and some special herbs and spices for sure.
I've been trying to add an original pressing of Operation: Doomsday but can probably forget about that now. I just checked and the prices of every Doom related record have just exploded :mad:

Back