Hip Hop

They have done that with other drops that ended up releasing if I remember right, I won't be getting my hopes up though
I remember the drop date was supposed to be the 31st right? I went on their IG just so I could set a reminder, but yeah the posts are gone now. Did they list a time they were releasing? Was it noon EST?

I’m waiting on these, too. What didn’t they send you? I ended up getting all the albums I bought during the 50% sale this summer earlier this month.

I'm still waiting on the Planet Asia Obi bundle, but I ordered Mandatory Respect at the same time, which has the late October ship date, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that they are just shipping together and still on the way.

I remember the drop date was supposed to be the 31st right? I went on their IG just so I could set a reminder, but yeah the posts are gone now. Did they list a time they were releasing? Was it noon EST?
I don't think they ever announced an actual time. It just said Pre-Orders on the 31st and then in stock available in 2021. They still have the image on FB which I grabbed:

120553715_689932878306273_2225345364572194180_o.jpg

Back