Hip Hop

How much did shipping cost for you guys all in the U.S. for that Benny the Butcher Vinyl? 🧐

For me it was USD$30 for the international shipping alone. Expensive but I love this album and I know it’ll be USD$100+ on Discogs after people have it in their hands!

Oh that’s pretty good! Works out to be just under USD$30 for you all then! 👌🙌

Thank you so much for the tag! I really appreciate it! I’m so happy I got this one and cannot wait to spin it!

Benny The Butcher’s production has improved much more on this release in my opinion! It’s more innovative, timeless, and has a nice old-school classy touch to it!

Can’t believe how good the beat is with the track Lil’ Wayne & Big Sean are on!

And that posse cut with the Griselda crew is so good too! War Paint just as good as Spurs 3 in my opinion! Classic track!

Love love love this new Benny the Butcher album! ♥️🔥

Many thanks, fam!

Man I hope this doesn't sell out before the guys in here see this

@Enaz Fox @Cloud @Tillman @Woob_woob @PineapplePhantom @Dead C @Jmcg85 @Tj. @Melt Face Molly Drop @SixthDeadlyVenom @Jonathan Y @AnybodyElseIForgot
Randomly looked at my phone before passing out and caught this. Appreciate it. Skimming it, though the beats are different then usual, seems there’s going to be a few songs I enjoy but the rest doesn’t seem to hit me the same. Felt the same with A Friend of Ours and Plugs but at least this is more of a full length. Worst case this will pay for Tana Talk 4/5 down the line, can’t wait to give a more intent listen tomorrow.

Randomly looked at my phone before passing out and caught this. Appreciate it. Skimming it, though the beats are different then usual, seems there’s going to be a few songs I enjoy but the rest doesn’t seem to hit me the same. Felt the same with A Friend of Ours and Plugs but at least this is more of a full length. Worst case this will pay for Tana Talk 4/5 down the line, can’t wait to give a more intent listen tomorrow.

The standard black is only $4 less at $18. It's a pretty unheard of deal, these days, to get a color in color pressing with an alternate cover that's limited to 1k for only $22. I'm okay with this

Dead! 😂😂😂

Did you end up getting yourself a copy? I’m guessing you didn’t purchase a vinyl copy of Burden of Proof because none of the editions/variants came with an OBI Strip! 😂

I am pretty confident this is just one of many releases tbh
It doesn't seem right the way it dropped today.
Nice surprise though but yea we will see others.

I am pretty confident this is just one of many releases tbh
It doesn't seem right the way it dropped today.
Nice surprise though but yea we will see others.
I agree, I think this drop is only one of many!!! Looking forward to seeing the other variants for this Benny The Butcher album! 👀

I agree, I think this drop is only one of many!!! Looking forward to seeing the other variants for this Benny The Butcher album! 👀

I actually thought todays drop was a bootleg for a good 2 minutes lol Just felt strange the way it went down.
Perhaps it just went live early and after it accidentally went live they just said fuck it.

Back