Hip Hop

It was hard to find, but it's on the Lex Records site too, showing 187 remaining. I think they put 100 on Bandcamp and 200 on there, but that still doesn't mean it is limited.

Both Bandcamp and Lex Records store both went back up to 200, so I think it's safe to say that it isn't going to sell out imminently. Not sure what the point of doing it that way is.

I'm not a Chance fan but, like... that's not the name of the album, right? or am i wrong
View attachment 70469
That's the only Chance album I kind of liked but nah Acid Rain was just one of the tracks on it so it looks like someone got mixed up with Rap and Rain.

I'll easily take P.U.T.S Acid Raindrops though over anything Chance has done.

Seriously. That guy had every release scheduled for October. WAAAAYYYY OUT from the preorder date, well beyond anything that I've been dealing with from any other label. Months and months on some stuff. Now October's finally here. I bet they packed up the fax machine and filing cabinets and their business HQ at the strip mall is now a Daiso Japanese dollar store. He's chainsmoking cigs in the back of a dusty Astrovan, blazing down the highway.

Last edited:
Anyone get any updates from airvinyls for the sale items or Cocaine Cowboys
Seriously. That yug had every release scheduled for October. WAAAAYYYY OUT from the preorder date, well beyond anything that I've been dealing with from any other label. Months and months on some stuff. Now October's finally here. I bet they packed up the fax machine and filing cabinets and their business HQ at the strip mall is now a Daiso Japanese dollar store. He's chainsmoking cigs in the back of a dusty Astrovan, blazing down the highway.
268025BD-C316-4AAD-B2BE-53264DBE6072.jpeg
I never heard a damn word back. Escalated to a claim today before my window closes. Tired of dealing with those clowns. I’ll just cop the black Elcamino 2 from Fat Beats.

Back